Daisy: *sighes* its my fault, i should have shut my mouth and not sassed him, im sorry everyone

Meanwhile it seems that Hughie has gotten away with Julie right now and he was long gone by the time everybody was talking and her cellphone has fallin out of her pocket as well.

Cue Anybody

no one noticed Julie was gone

Julie struggled a little but seen it was no good, it seems nobody knew he had a couple of helpers in a cargo van waiting for him right now as well.

Jethro came running in and Says "Julie's missing and her phone is laying on the floor and I think somebody made off with her as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: i just dont wanna yall to get hurt by him, he just proved to me that hes strong, really strong

Julie wakes up a hideout and can't even move and Says "Where am I right now as well? Oh geez I shouldn't said that now this worst than running from tickets now. Hughie, I can't believe you actually took me up on my offer oh my head hurts right now what hit me now."

Jethro walks in Eno's room and Says "It's been hours and Julie is missing, and her cellphone is right here I think Hughie grabbed her instead of Daisy now as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.