Daisy: *Gives Enos a quick kiss* I'm going for a walk. I'll be back soon. I'll bring you something to eat.

Enos: Daisy . . .*watches as she leaves knowing how depressed she was, which made him worry for the young'uns even more*

(my comp wont let me reply to your emails)

Rosco is talking to Boss and Bo and Luke out side the hospital when they watch Daisy leave

Bo: *walking with her as they go somewhere to eat* Daisy . . .I know I'm on your nerves right now, but listen. Right now I want you to tell me everything that is on your mind. You really scared us when you said that you'd leave this world if Enos did. Please just tell me everything. It's only because I care about you.

Bo: *walking with her as they go somewhere to eat* Daisy . . .I know I'm on your nerves right now, but listen. Right now I want you to tell me everything that is on your mind. You really scared us when you said that you'd leave this world if Enos did. Please just tell me everything. It's only because I care about you.

Daisy: i will leave this world with Enos, we'll go together when the time comes, but neither of our times is up yet Bo!

Enos: *chuckeles* Daisy. You know . . .I don't think we have anything to worry about. I thought we would at first, but well . . . For one I just keep telling myself that it will all be okay and I know your Uncle Jesse and Bo and Luke will help. Roscoe will . . .Daisy eventhough he calls me dipstick and stuff Roscoe looks out for me. He will do the same for you . . .and the little ones.

Enos: *chuckeles* Daisy. You know . . .I don't think we have anything to worry about. I thought we would at first, but well . . . For one I just keep telling myself that it will all be okay and I know your Uncle Jesse and Bo and Luke will help. Roscoe will . . .Daisy eventhough he calls me dipstick and stuff Roscoe looks out for me. He will do the same for you . . .and the little ones.

Daisy: yeah, your right, him and Boss proved to me that there both not all that bad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.