Bo: *sits down and lays a hand on her arm. Notices that tears are streaming down her face.* Daisy . . .why'd you do that to Roscoe. I know this is hard for you. We'll get through it. Daisy . . .Please *wraps his arms around her laying his head ontop of hers.*

Daisy:i cant lose Enos, ive lost my parents, my Aunt, now i just cant lose Enos

Bo: I know Daisy . . .I know. Luke and I lost the same.

Daisy: Maybe, but you and Luke just don't understand what it's like to love someone that much. I loved my parents and Aunt Lavinia, but they're not Enos. The one soulmate i have. You know i'd never find another. I have no reason without him.

Bo: I know Daisy . . .I know. Luke and I lost the same.

Daisy: Maybe, but you and Luke just don't understand what it's like to love someone that much. I loved my parents and Aunt Lavinia, but they're not Enos. The one soulmate i have. You know i'd never find another. I have no reason without him.

Bo: *looks at Luke, knowing how depressed Daisy is right now*

Rosco: *comes out side* the doctor just told me that Enos woke up, hes a little weak, hes gonna make it

Enos: Oh Daisy. I'm so sorry. I had the chance and he just . . .well.

Daisy: *suddenly notices all the bandages around him*

Jesse: Well he's alright Daisy, but Doc says he's still really weak. He really need to go back to sleep.

Daisy: Uncle Jesse, after this I don't know if i could ever let him sleep again.

Enos: Oh Daisy. I'm so sorry. I had the chance and he just . . .well.

Daisy: *suddenly notices all the bandages around him*

Jesse: Well he's alright Daisy, but Doc says he's still really weak. He really need to go back to sleep.

Daisy: Uncle Jesse, after this I don't know if i could ever let him sleep again.

Jesse: Daisy honey, hes gonna be fine, the doctor said Enos is gonna live

Daisy: *nods* I know Uncle Jesse. It's just that well . . .You're not going to believe this, but today I was more scared for him than I ever have. Eventhoug we've had plenty of robberies before, I've never been this scared.

Julie looks at Jethro and Says "You want to go for a ride in my car now, and it seems that nobody's home except for Granny right now I don't feel like coming in right now and listen let's check out the Boars Nest as well maybe there will be some of my friends there now as well."

Cue Anybody

Jethro *shruggs*

At the hospital

Enos lays around listening to what's going on around him.

Daisy: You know Enos, the more . . .especially now. The more I go through with you the more I realize just how much I do love you

Julie Says "Come on Jethro she won't miss the two of us right now and besides nobody is home for some strange reason and you haven't seen the Hazzard Backroads and the Hazzard Car Wash as well."

Cue Anybody

Jethro: Looks surpprised* what do you mean? You bring a car to it and get it washed. Love it.

Julie Says "Well actually it's the Hazzard Pond, and the only reason we call it that because Bo and Luke or one of us Dukes makes it across and either the deputies or the Sheriff falls in now as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: *nods* I know Uncle Jesse. It's just that well . . .You're not going to believe this, but today I was more scared for him than I ever have. Eventhoug we've had plenty of robberies before, I've never been this scared.

Jesse:i know, its cause hes the father of your little ones, you need him, and hes been there for you through all this and you love him, i know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.