Daisy: Okay Boss. I just ain't seen you be real supportive of him is all. Course I reckon even you have your surprises.

Just then Roscoe called in on the CB

Roscoe: Daisy, Daisy?

Daisy: Yeah Roscoe what's up?

Roscoe: Um Daisy . . .I know you ain't gonna want to hear this, but Enos is hurt. Out cold

Daisy: Okay Boss. I just ain't seen you be real supportive of him is all. Course I reckon even you have your surprises.

Just then Roscoe called in on the CB

Roscoe: Daisy, Daisy?

Daisy: Yeah Roscoe what's up?

Roscoe: Um Daisy . . .I know you ain't gonna want to hear this, but Enos is hurt. Out cold

Daisy: *looks at Boss* oh now, what do i do?

Doc: Daisy, honey. That's why I'm sending him to Atlanta. so that he will live.

Daisy: Doc no! We had such big plans

Doc: I know Daisy. I know.

Daisy: Enos, I promise you that when you leve this world I'm going with you just like Romeo and Julliet.

*Luke and Bo only stared at eachother*

*Doc went outside to meet the ambulance that would take Enos to Atlanta

Doc: Daisy, honey. That's why I'm sending him to Atlanta. so that he will live.

Daisy: Doc no! We had such big plans

Doc: I know Daisy. I know.

Daisy: Enos, I promise you that when you leve this world I'm going with you just like Romeo and Julliet.

*Luke and Bo only stared at eachother*

*Doc went outside to meet the ambulance that would take Enos to Atlanta

Daisy: you better live

Jesse: Daisy honey, sometimes the lord has other plans. I know you hate me telling you this, but well it's up to him what happens to Enos.

(speaking of you ever head that AJ called Sissy's Song? seemed oddly appropriate here since well that line where he says anger shot straigt at God then askin for his love empty with disbelief)

Jesse: Daisy honey, sometimes the lord has other plans. I know you hate me telling you this, but well it's up to him what happens to Enos.

(speaking of you ever head that AJ called Sissy's Song? seemed oddly appropriate here since well that line where he says anger shot straigt at God then askin for his love empty with disbelief)

(yeah)

Daisy: but he cant go! *she tries to storm out but Rosco stops her*

Daisy: Roscoe!

Roscoe: Daisy, I can't let you. I known you since you were a little thing. I knoq I don't always do the right thing, but I love you and your cousins more than you'd know. Boss . . .okay he's here, but I'm taking his imaginary order not to let you go.

Daisy: *Hits him to be let go and rushes out side*

Daisy: Roscoe!

Roscoe: Daisy, I can't let you. I known you since you were a little thing. I knoq I don't always do the right thing, but I love you and your cousins more than you'd know. Boss . . .okay he's here, but I'm taking his imaginary order not to let you go.

Daisy: *Hits him to be let go and rushes out side*

Rosco: *looks at everyone* poor girl, ill get her

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.