Granny: Don't worry honey. I don't intend to spend one more minute in this Beverly Hills than I have to. I already have Jethro packing. Should be leaving about lunchtime.

Daisy: Thanks Granny. I can't wait to get back to Hazzard and tell everybody the news. I should have known when we went to Hollywood, but I'm now absolutely sur that Hazzad is the only place we belong, visit or not.

Granny: Don't worry honey. I don't intend to spend one more minute in this Beverly Hills than I have to. I already have Jethro packing. Should be leaving about lunchtime.

Daisy: Thanks Granny. I can't wait to get back to Hazzard and tell everybody the news. I should have known when we went to Hollywood, but I'm now absolutely sur that Hazzad is the only place we belong, visit or not.

Granny: i dont see why we moved here in the first dang place, we could have kept the money and stayed in Tennessee, but now that Pearl made us move here

Jed: *sighs as granny knows that it wasn't his intention to in the first place. He just thought that was what he was supposed to do* Well it's all over now Granny . . .were going to Ga. You can get the joy . . .not that i'm saying you should get joy . . .of having pearl be upset about it. We'll all be happy with the Dukes. . .Know Granny I just thought of something.

Granny: What?

Jed: Your name's Gonna Be Daisy May Duke . . .Course then Daisy's is gonna Be Daisy May Strate. *chuckles*

Jed: *sighs as granny knows that it wasn't his intention to in the first place. He just thought that was what he was supposed to do* Well it's all over now Granny . . .were going to Ga. You can get the joy . . .not that i'm saying you should get joy . . .of having pearl be upset about it. We'll all be happy with the Dukes. . .Know Granny I just thought of something.

Granny: What?

Jed: Your name's Gonna Be Daisy May Duke . . .Course then Daisy's is gonna Be Daisy May Strate. *chuckles*

Daisy: wow, i never thought of that

Granny:neither did i

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.