• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily nodded "Mama. . .how can I take care of my brothers and sisters and daddy if I can't stay out of the hospital myself?"

Daisy said "Lily, you don't always have to help, we love you no matter what, everyone in this family loves you and wants you to get better, we don't want you to rush it if this is something thats going to take time to heal."

Lily looked down "I know that mama, but I want to get better. . .I want to help and. . ." she almost looked ashamed "I wanna go to Nashville someday and sing. . .I wanna sing songs aobut what my daddy did to me and about the love you gave me."

Daisy nodded "One day you'll be the next Sara Evans or Reba McEntire or the next Dolly Parton..heck even the next Taylor Swift"

(some of my fave country singers right there)

Lily sighed "But I know there's no way I'd ever get that kind of money to go out there."

(duh. . .lol)

Daisy sighed "I used to dream of going to Nashville when I still wrote songs..." she also just rememberd the night of her and Enos's wedding...Alan Jackson and Dolly Parton had both sang that night right infront of her and Enos.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.