Daisy: *reaches into her pocket and pulls out a tiny wraped up item*

Enos: *Opens it and chokes when he does* Daiys . . .What?

Daisy: Enos, Uncle Jesse told me a long time ago that . . .this . . .was my . . .dad's ring . . .and. . .I want you to have it. *breaks down crying.

Enos: Oh Daisy *takes her into his arms as tears begin to fall from his eyes also

Enos: thank you so much, you know ,our daddys were real close, this means so much to me

Daisy: i know it does

Daisy: I know you do Enos. He's probably watching us right now. I can just see him . . .his ghost over the Hazzard creek late at night . . .knowing that his daughter has everything she needs.

Jehtro *Had been hiding in the bushes pokes his head up laughing*

Daisy: *looks over at him and wipes her face* JETHRO! youve gone to far! dangit, just to far! *gets up*

in the house...

Elly: oh no, sounds like Jethro has done it again

Jethro: What do you mean Elly?

Elly: Okay so maybe I ain't the person to ask, but I bet Granny and Pa could tell you that that was a big moment for them. Like me and that frogman.

Granny: i was watchin them two, werent you Jed, they were rememberin people they lost and showing gratitude for them people, you cut right in it didnt help none Jethro

Jethro: *gives them a confussed look*

Jed: *sighs* Jethro. You know how Elly is . . .well I guess it's a bad example and I reckon I really can't give you one that you'd understand, but well people are kinda sensetive like about the ones they lost. From what I understand Daisy Bo and Luke have only thier Uncle. Their parents Died when they were young. Not like you who had no memeries of your pa . . .they did and it hurts a person Jethro. Like it does me thinking of Ellen everyday. Elly didn't remember her, like you don't remeber your pa, but Jethro it's something that has to be handled gentle like.

Jethro: *gives them a confussed look*

Jed: *sighs* Jethro. You know how Elly is . . .well I guess it's a bad example and I reckon I really can't give you one that you'd understand, but well people are kinda sensetive like about the ones they lost. From what I understand Daisy Bo and Luke have only thier Uncle. Their parents Died when they were young. Not like you who had no memeries of your pa . . .they did and it hurts a person Jethro. Like it does me thinking of Ellen everyday. Elly didn't remember her, like you don't remeber your pa, but Jethro it's something that has to be handled gentle like.

Jethro: *looks down* im sorry, i guess i didnt understand much at the moment, ill apoligize tommarow to both of em' i really didnt mean to hurt anyones feelins

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.