Enos: Seems like we're getting a start right now.

Daisy: and since we are catching up here's a couple things you might like to know. First Bo is in the hospital and should be home tomorrow and we'll be heading to Hazzard not too long after. Second we're thinking about making Roscoe the twin's godfather.

Enos: Seems like we're getting a start right now.

Daisy: and since we are catching up here's a couple things you might like to know. First Bo is in the hospital and should be home tomorrow and we'll be heading to Hazzard not too long after. Second we're thinking about making Roscoe the twin's godfather.

Coy: what happend to Bo? and Rosco will love to be a godfather

Daisy: Look you two. *Sighs* I really do forgive you and I'm willing to give it a try. . .It's just these mood swings . . .I'm just going through a lot right now. I hope you know that I really do mean it. I love you two. I love all of you. Uncle Jesse, Bo, Luke, you two. Enos *smiles giving his hand a squeeze*

Daisy: Look you two. *Sighs* I really do forgive you and I'm willing to give it a try. . .It's just these mood swings . . .I'm just going through a lot right now. I hope you know that I really do mean it. I love you two. I love all of you. Uncle Jesse, Bo, Luke, you two. Enos *smiles giving his hand a squeeze*

Coy: thanks Daisy we appreciate that, and we'll do our best to help you if you eve need it

Daisy: I probably will need help. Like I said Bo will be off his feet for awhile so he won't be able to help Uncle Jesse and well . . .not really sound like anything . . .hope I am not jynxing it, but the twins are supposed to be born durring tornado season.

(You know she just jynxed it there. Our little plan)

Daisy: I probably will need help. Like I said Bo will be off his feet for awhile so he won't be able to help Uncle Jesse and well . . .not really sound like anything . . .hope I am not jynxing it, but the twins are supposed to be born durring tornado season.

(You know she just jynxed it there. Our little plan)

(yeah)

Enos:boy i hope these little ones can wait if we have a twister around that time, that wouldnt be good at all if they decided to come during one

Daisy: *reaches into her pocket and pulls out a tiny wraped up item*

Enos: *Opens it and chokes when he does* Daiys . . .What?

Daisy: Enos, Uncle Jesse told me a long time ago that . . .this . . .was my . . .dad's ring . . .and. . .I want you to have it. *breaks down crying.

Enos: Oh Daisy *takes her into his arms as tears begin to fall from his eyes also

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.