Daisy: I know you wouldn't, but you two are so immature. Bo and Luke have never let anything happen to me. Even all those times I shuck and Jived for them. they kept an eye on me. I love you two and i won't keep you from your nephews or neices or whatever, but . . .*a couple tears stream down her cheeks*

Daisy: I know you wouldn't, but you two are so immature. Bo and Luke have never let anything happen to me. Even all those times I shuck and Jived for them. they kept an eye on me. I love you two and i won't keep you from your nephews or neices or whatever, but . . .*a couple tears stream down her cheeks*

Coy: *hugs her* we'll change, will you ever forgive us

Luke: So am I Daisy

Enos: I'm nervous, but happy. Least Doc found a way to get over my hives.

Jesse: Yeah. I know you'll give Daisy the best you can.

Granny: Yeah. Be nice to live in the south again stead of Beverly Hills

Jed: Well I reckon we'll all be happy, but one thing that gets me is what are we going to do for a house when we get to Hazzard?

Luke: So am I Daisy

Enos: I'm nervous, but happy. Least Doc found a way to get over my hives.

Jesse: Yeah. I know you'll give Daisy the best you can.

Granny: Yeah. Be nice to live in the south again stead of Beverly Hills

Jed: Well I reckon we'll all be happy, but one thing that gets me is what are we going to do for a house when we get to Hazzard?

Daisy: *looks at her Uncle Jesse* theres something we never thought of

Jed: I'll help you with anything you're needing to do Jesse.

Julie looks and Says "Just great hey Coy and Vance is Rosco still mad at me right now as well you know the minute he knows I back in Hazzard as well, I don't know what's going to happen and I didn't get those tickets their setting me up as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks and Says "Just great hey Coy and Vance is Rosco still mad at me right now as well you know the minute he knows I back in Hazzard as well, I don't know what's going to happen and I didn't get those tickets their setting me up as well."

Cue Anybody

Coy: i think hes still mad, but we talked to him and Boss, or well Vance did, you can come back to Hazzard with us

Vance: we paid the tickets for you, and were going back to Hazzard when everyone here does

Julie hugged Vance and then Coy and tells them thank you and Says "But about the part that I ranaway nothing will be done about it now, and I swear I didn't get them as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.