• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy gave her a hard look "Now who says I can't be tired every once in a while?" she asked.

Enos laid a hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down "Now Daisy, they just love you and want to know that Everything's fine." he explained.

"I'm sorry kids." Daisy sighed shaking her head as she took a bite.

(speaking of peanutbutter or jelly. . .my brother's gf makes toast with peanutbutter and jelly on one slice)

Daisy gave her a hard look "Now who says I can't be tired every once in a while?" she asked.

Enos laid a hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down "Now Daisy, they just love you and want to know that Everything's fine." he explained.

"I'm sorry kids." Daisy sighed shaking her head as she took a bite.

(speaking of peanutbutter or jelly. . .my brother's gf makes toast with peanutbutter and jelly on one slice)

(cool)

Daisy seriously wasn't sure what was wrong

Enos nodded "I wish it were true Daisy." Enos sighed and reached up to wipe his own tears "I really do love you. . .all of you."

Andrew looked up "It's cause of me dad. . .I'm y'all's bad luck."

"No you ain't Andrew." Daisy said rushing over to take him into her arms "Not at all."

Daisy said "Your not leaving me are you Enos?" turning to Enos

(Don't worry I ain't killing nobody. . .least not if ya don't want and i really don't want to myself this time)

"It's thet feller of your's Daisy. . . .something happend to him." Jed said.

Daisy gasped "What?"

Jed shook his head "I really ain't sure, but I know he's hurt bad."

( Please don't)

Daisy said "What happend to Enos..tell me please"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.