Daisy: Enos and I both are

ENos: Mostly me eventhough I'm excited.

Daisy: It's more the fact that we've never had anyone other than Uncle Jesse so i'm just kind of nervous about it. Granny's nice, but I just don't know. Course then I will have Enos to cook for so she won't have to worry bout that.

Bo: yeah, true, and im guessing youve heard Coy and Vance are back in Hazzard are you gonna tell them about you and Enos and the twins

Luke: Glad to Daisy. Better watch enos there.

Daisy: *reaches over to help Enos steady himself* Enos you really should see Doc Aplebee about that.

Enos: Yeah. First it was hives and now I faint . . .for everything.

Daisy: he must be real nervous

*just then Coy and Vance knocke on the door after getting a plane somehow and getting directions from Julie and Daisy goes to open the door*

Daisy: * making an even madder look than before* Maybe I don't, but you two foolishly almost killed me! Oh sure I know you two will be there Uncles too, but if you two try anything. I promise you that I will kill you."

Enos: *takes her hand* Calm down honey. Not good for you right now.

Coy: we never meant to hurt you Daisy, and we wanna be part of your little ones lives, we wont try anything, Daisy your family, we would never intentionally hurt a family member

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.