Jed: *Looks at her nervously* I reckon you can honey, but the problem is that yer Uncle Jesse and Granny is going back to git married and the rest of the family too.

Julie Says "Well I guess I'll go back but I'm scared that's all. Especially since Coy had yelled at me about when he called me as well."

Cue Anybody

Jed: Sorry to hear that. Don't worry I know yer Uncle and Cousins won't let nothing happen to you. Granny and I will make sure of it. I know Jethro and Elly like you. It'll be all right.

Julie Says "But warn Jethro not to interfere or they might think he's trying to help me now as well."

Cue Anybody

Jed: Don't worry I'll tell him and Elly both. I see how you feel about Jethro and all, but why can't he help you? The neighborly thing to do.

Julie Says "Have you ever heard abetting and abidding, well he could get picked up on that if the Sheriff thought he was trying to help me get away from him."

Cue Anybody

Jed: Well I might have heard the words before, but don't really know. I reckon the bottom line is that it ain't good. I'll tell them. I wouldn't want nobody to get in trouble.

Julie Says "Well okay, listen ask Bo or Luke about them and ask them what I'm talking about they've been in plenty of spots as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: Enos and I both are

ENos: Mostly me eventhough I'm excited.

Daisy: It's more the fact that we've never had anyone other than Uncle Jesse so i'm just kind of nervous about it. Granny's nice, but I just don't know. Course then I will have Enos to cook for so she won't have to worry bout that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.