Enos: You don't have to be sorry Daisy. You know me. I'm nervous bout everything. Tho Daisy . . .if there's anything you want to talk about . . .like bein a new mama or anything yer nervous about . . .I wanted a picnic so we could talk alone.

Daisy: i am a little nervous, you know, ive read, not everything goes right some times for mammas , im nervous that things could go wrong but im hopin they dont

Enos: *Smiles* well . . .I know Lulu and Roscoe will be happy. Boss . . .well. that i can't be to sure of. Daisy . . .for some odd reason i feel that you're holding back. Tell me everything that's on your mind honey.

Daisy: *sighes and tells him what shes thinking and finally lets her biggest fear now that shes gonna be mamma be known by Enos*

Enos: *takes her in his arms* Daisy . . .we're not gonna die.

Daisy: Enos you can't promise me that. Bo Luke and my parents all left us. If our little ones had to go through that *Cries*

Enos: *hugs her* were gonna be fine, were strong, well make it through anything that happens and our little ones wont have to be without parents

Daisy: Enos, I would love to believe that, but I just can't. I still, after all these years have dreams about loosing my parents. I know Uncle Jesse raised us well, but . . .I just . . .I *Shakes head*

Enos: Daisy, were gonna be fine, were gonna be good parents, we have each other to help us through anything, and we have a loving family behind us too, you know, all i had was my granny, i never had parents either

Coy to Vance: things dont sound good up in LA, i guess we just gotta wait till everyone comes home though (i cant stay long)

Julie wanders around the mansion and she finds Granny and she Says "I'm in trouble Granny, I had left Hazzard and the Sheriff wanted to bring me in and if that's not bad enough it's bad and Coy that's our other cousin which Daisy doesn't like right now well he is ticked at me right now that's who Uncle Jesse is talking to right now as well. I was running away from my problems in so many ways how do I go home when I know how much trouble I'm going to be in right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Granny: Well what's going on here honey? Why are you in trouble? Why don't you and Daisy like this Coy? Why is he annoyed with you?

Julie Says "I split Hazzard because the Sheriff and Boss Hogg says I got all these tickets and well I don't and ,I love my cousins right now but it's just that I think once I even get in Hazzard I'm going to be arrested as well."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.