Uncle Jesse walks and Julie Says "Uncle Jesse, Boss and Rosco tried to catch me on unpaid tickets but you don't understand I don't have any tickets back in Hazzard right now and the minute I get back there going to pick me up on it as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse: oh Julie, can you keep outta trouble

Daisy: i have no idea

Julie's Cellphone and it seems all the phone now have caller Id and it was Coy him and Vance was minding the Farm for Uncle Jesse and Coy Says "Julie, Rosco knows you left went to California and I've been looking into something he's really mad at you for leaving before taking of what he wanted you for and well I don't nothing to happen right now as well. It looks like you left the County on purpose to avoid him as well, and it's too pretty right now as well nobody in this family has ever gone this far before now as well."

Julie Says "I can handle a listen, here's Uncle Jesse tell him what you told me as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie's Cellphone and it seems all the phone now have caller Id and it was Coy him and Vance was minding the Farm for Uncle Jesse and Coy Says "Julie, Rosco knows you left went to California and I've been looking into something he's really mad at you for leaving before taking of what he wanted you for and well I don't nothing to happen right now as well. It looks like you left the County on purpose to avoid him as well, and it's too pretty right now as well nobody in this family has ever gone this far before now as well."

Julie Says "I can handle a listen, here's Uncle Jesse tell him what you told me as well."

Cue Anybody

Coy says "fine!"

Enos: I was thinking about taking you out. I wish we were back in Hazzard, but I guess we could have a picnick here.

Daisy: What do you mean?

Enos: Granny made us a basket. I figured we could go for a drive or something. Oh and by the way Uncle Jesse told me that Bo can come back from the hospital tomorrow.

Enos: I was thinking about taking you out. I wish we were back in Hazzard, but I guess we could have a picnick here.

Daisy: What do you mean?

Enos: Granny made us a basket. I figured we could go for a drive or something. Oh and by the way Uncle Jesse told me that Bo can come back from the hospital tomorrow.

Daisy: oh my gosh, im so happy, and you know, i gotta be careful when we get home, Coy and Vance are back in Hazzard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.