Daisy: *shakes head* Julie why is this such a big deal to you?

Julie Says "Daisy it's like somebody going to New York City and what seeing Sax Fifth Aveune I don't mean to buy anything really just to walk down it and see what it's like and people and that sort of thing Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: just to end this, ya aint goin, you gotta help me, ive got many things to plan

Julie sighs and Says "Well I got to hope Elly lets me borrow some more of her clothes now as well, because of what Boss pulled on me I forget to pack anything to where Daisy and Okay as well."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Daisy: *laughes a little* im sorry im bein so crabby, ive just got all this to think about now, the baby, the wedding, everything

Julie Says "It's okay maybe we could both go down Rodeo Drive sometime Daisy. I had to pay the mortgage out of my savings or Boss was going to foreclose on the farm and kick me out as well. And then he says I have all these tickets out which I don't so I ran after I paid the note as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "It's okay maybe we could both go down Rodeo Drive sometime Daisy. I had to pay the mortgage out of my savings or Boss was going to foreclose on the farm and kick me out as well. And then he says I have all these tickets out which I don't so I ran after I paid the note as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy: dangit Julie! you need to stop gettin tickets!

Daisy: dangit Julie! you need to stop gettin tickets!

Julie Says "I don't even have any out that's the whole thing about it as well Daisy, but the minute I step a foot back in Hazzard you know what might happen as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy: but you have to go back home though

Julie Says "I know but if I go back home, I'm going to get picked up Daisy and you know what I mean by that and not how Jethro does it either I don't want that to happen Daisy and I don't even have any tickets at all right now in Hazzard County. Personally I think they want me picked so I couldn't pay what I did pay now Daisy."

Julie Says "I know but if I go back home, I'm going to get picked up Daisy and you know what I mean by that and not how Jethro does it either I don't want that to happen Daisy and I don't even have any tickets at all right now in Hazzard County. Personally I think they want me picked so I couldn't pay what I did pay now Daisy."

Daisy said "but, Hazzard is your home!"

Daisy said "but, Hazzard is your home!"

Julie Says "I think I just might need a lawyer when I got home because I swear I don't even have any tickets Daisy. Or Granny to talk to the Sheriff for me she's got me to wear something more suitable now."

Julie Says "I think I just might need a lawyer when I got home because I swear I don't even have any tickets Daisy. Or Granny to talk to the Sheriff for me she's got me to wear something more suitable now."

Daisy: but you need to go home, i mean, you'll miss my wedding, the day my twins are gifted with life, everything"

Daisy: *just nodds and sits down*

Uncle Jesse walks and Julie Says "Uncle Jesse, Boss and Rosco tried to catch me on unpaid tickets but you don't understand I don't have any tickets back in Hazzard right now and the minute I get back there going to pick me up on it as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.