Bo: I know you do.

Jed: Don't know you ever heard of our friends, but Granny really has a thing for their music. Think you'll like them too. And if your weddings in Ga are like Tennessee then we'll need 'em all cause our parties were all night long.

Daisy: well dont worry, after one song from Alan, Enos will be asleep on the couch cause Bo and Luke are gonna wear that boy out after the weddin

(lol just the song I was thinkin.)

Bo: *nods* so any thoughts you two had other than making Roscoe the little ones Godfather? One thing I gotta ask is who do you want to walk you down the isle.? I know Uncle Jesse would love to, but there's the thing with. Recon Jethro and Luke could do it? Or what did you think?

(lol just the song I was thinkin.)

Bo: *nods* so any thoughts you two had other than making Roscoe the little ones Godfather? One thing I gotta ask is who do you want to walk you down the isle.? I know Uncle Jesse would love to, but there's the thing with. Recon Jethro and Luke could do it? Or what did you think?

Daisy: Jed no offense, i just aint letting Jethro do it after his comment about my shorts, maybe, i was thinking, Uncle Jesse or Jed, maybe Rosco, i dont know

Daisy: flower arrangments, getting a dress that will fit me in a couple of months,and just what are you and Luke planning, i promise to act surprised

Uncle Jesse and Julie walks in she didn't mind dresses she just didn't like all the attention that comes with them as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.