• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(don't know how it could, but really it was worse for my mom I only heard/ felt it. . .she had to see it)

Doc: Don't worry Daisy. . .he's in good hands. . .I'll let you have a moment with him before we take him back.

(well he told me after another story that he has to go get his wisdom teeth pulled cause on one side its oozin black stuff...i didnt eat supper after that)

Daisy: okay

(That's not so bad. . .weird about the black stuff, but not as weird as mold coming out of your ears. . .and something tells me we should quit grossing eachother out. . .lol)

Andrew: What's happening to me mama?

Daisy: Oh Andrew. . .don't worry sweetie. . .here let me pray about this for a minute.

Daisy: *prays*

(yes thank you lol, his pulled muscule story in his back is a lot less worse lol)

(I love that one. . .Daisy and Jesse looking after him. . .here's a question for you. . .you think that kid was from the orphanage? Me and My mom think so cause I was telling her about Bo and Luke and Jese and Daisy and she agreed)

Doc: I think so, but we'll have to keep a close eye on him . .like I told you. . .I have never seen a case like him before.

(I love that one. . .Daisy and Jesse looking after him. . .here's a question for you. . .you think that kid was from the orphanage? Me and My mom think so cause I was telling her about Bo and Luke and Jese and Daisy and she agreed)

Doc: I think so, but we'll have to keep a close eye on him . .like I told you. . .I have never seen a case like him before.

(that would be cool if we brung some one like him in this story lol, and the kid could have been from the orphanage)

Daisy: *nodds*

Doc Does that and finds nothing wrong

Doc: Well that went well, but I should warn you Daisy. . .These next couple of days are going to be crucial. . .I don't know how it's going to work

(So about this kid. . .we gonna have a sixth strate kid or just gonna be some kid. . .heh. . .I don't think Daisy could handle it.

Doc Does that and finds nothing wrong

Doc: Well that went well, but I should warn you Daisy. . .These next couple of days are going to be crucial. . .I don't know how it's going to work

(So about this kid. . .we gonna have a sixth strate kid or just gonna be some kid. . .heh. . .I don't think Daisy could handle it.

(Daisy become pregnant again....wow lol, its wonder woman, lol)

Daisy: i understand

(sides a lotta people. . .like take Ben Franklin. . .his parents had like fifteen or seventeen kids. . .so 8-)

Daisy somehow drifts into a light sleep when she is woken up by Andrew about five in the morning.

(okay funny story. . .I once stayed up all night in the hospital watching smurfs. . .I never seen it before and literly stayed up all night watching it.)

(sides a lotta people. . .like take Ben Franklin. . .his parents had like fifteen or seventeen kids. . .so 8-)

Daisy somehow drifts into a light sleep when she is woken up by Andrew about five in the morning.

(okay funny story. . .I once stayed up all night in the hospital watching smurfs. . .I never seen it before and literly stayed up all night watching it.)

(lol wow)

Daisy: what are you doin?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.