Jesse: i cannot believe him

Julie Says "I had to leave but don't worry there's somebody taking care of the farm he knew I would pay it fast so you wouldn't lose the farm but he didn't think I had the money now as well. Listen after we see Bo can you take me shopping I took the rest of my savings with I left so fast I didn't bring anything to where with me Uncle Jesse I was thinking of maybe a pretty lace dress now and some flats or heels to go with it as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "I had to leave but don't worry there's somebody taking care of the farm he knew I would pay it fast so you wouldn't lose the farm but he didn't think I had the money now as well. Listen after we see Bo can you take me shopping I took the rest of my savings with I left so fast I didn't bring anything to where with me Uncle Jesse I was thinking of maybe a pretty lace dress now and some flats or heels to go with it as well."

Cue Anybody

Jesse: wanna go wedding dress looking for your cousins wedding

Jed: *Glares at Mr. Drysdale frightening him*

Ms: Hathaway: Don't worry Mr. Clampett we'll have it. Tho i must ask why are you suddenly so interested in moving?

Jed: Granny's taken interest in one of our visitors and I don't see why she shouldn't he's a fine feller

Mrs. Hathaway: weve heard about your visitors, who are they and why are they so special?

Jed: Ah . . Well this man by the name of Jesse Duke and his neice and nephews have been in Californa racing. The one is in the hospital now, but as soon as he's well enough we're heading for Ga. I reckon if it'll make Granny happy then it's worth it. Old mountain goat like me got all he needs with Elly and . . .well what else do i need?

Jed: Ah . . Well this man by the name of Jesse Duke and his neice and nephews have been in Californa racing. The one is in the hospital now, but as soon as he's well enough we're heading for Ga. I reckon if it'll make Granny happy then it's worth it. Old mountain goat like me got all he needs with Elly and . . .well what else do i need?

Mrs. Hathaway: id like to meet your visitors

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.