• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter: Didn't say she wouldn't . . .she's defidantly got some fighting spirit. . .Doc said she wasn't even supposed to live two minutes and she's still here after an hour. . .I'll take you to see her in ICU after a while. . .there's some things wrong that you can clearly see.

Daisy: but it wasnt either of ya'lls fault, ya'll know that right?

Cooter: We know. *takes Daisy outside the room* Daisy. . .I know it ain't our fault. . .It's just that Elly's going through a lot right now and I hate to tell her half the things Doc said. . .like that she's never going to walk. . .a lot of things.

Daisy: they said that about Andrew and hes walkin.. your little girl will be fine

Daisy: *hugs him* Cooter we're here for you. . .Enos and the boys will do their best to protect her.

Cooter: *leads Daisy to where the ICU was and they both look in at a sleeping baby attatched to many moniters and stuff* That's her Daisy. . .Sweet little thing. . .I know you can't tell from here, but she actually only has one foot. . .I'll have to work on making her another.

Daisy: *hugs him* Cooter we're here for you. . .Enos and the boys will do their best to protect her.

Cooter: *leads Daisy to where the ICU was and they both look in at a sleeping baby attatched to many moniters and stuff* That's her Daisy. . .Sweet little thing. . .I know you can't tell from here, but she actually only has one foot. . .I'll have to work on making her another.

Daisy: oh Cooter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.