Enos: I'm really not saying we shouldn't besides Boss will have to figure it out at some point when you take off at the station and all. I guess i'm just thinking about the right time to tell him.

Daisy: you gotta point, i just cant wait to get back to Hazzard, i mean, this masion is cool, and all, and im greatful, but im not a city girl, never will be, i cant deal with the city, Enos how did you do it when you went to LA with the SWAT Team

Jesse: It will be baby you'll see. I think Enos's suggestion was to get your mind off of him for a bit.

Granny: Well . . .from what I can hear y'all talkin bout Hazzard sounds a heap better than Beverly Hills

Daisy: Hazzard, is much better than here in city life, i mean, everybody knows everybody, everyone helps out the neighbors, and theres a little fun in between, especially if Bo and Luke are around in the back roads

Granny: Jed . . .you go an tell Mr. Drysdale that you want ALL your money.

Jed: What fer?

Granny: You realize we just met these people yesterday and they've done more for us than anybody for about ten years?

Jed: What bout Pearl?

Granny: *shakes head* If Ga is anything like Tennessee then I say we're moving there.

Granny: Jed . . .you go an tell Mr. Drysdale that you want ALL your money.

Jed: What fer?

Granny: You realize we just met these people yesterday and they've done more for us than anybody for about ten years?

Jed: What bout Pearl?

Granny: *shakes head* If Ga is anything like Tennessee then I say we're moving there.

Daisy: *looks at every body and thinks Daisy, what did you just do?!*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.