• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(me too. . .Course I'm a big kid myself too so. . .I swear me and him are a match made in heaven. . .Cooter too . . .maybe.)

Daisy: Called Lunatics somethin another. . .got Buggs in it and some of his buddies

(Show I used to watch can't remember the name, but I liked it)

(Enos would be in a love triangle with both us and with Enos.. unlike other men, he wouldnt even be cheatin on either of us)

Enos: that sounds cool

(Yeah. . .and then Daisy would smile cause that's what she'd have done. . .tho Bo might kill me if I landed the General in the creek)

Daisy turns back to Enos as Lily sits on the floor and starts reading one of the comics.

(like i said in a love triangel with Bo Luke and Enos, just cant choose lol)

Daisy: do you think Lily is a bit clingy

Just then doc comes in

Daisy: Doc could I talk to you for a minute?

Doc: Yes Daisy. . .about what?

(I really can't pick between them two, but for some strange reason I have a thing for mechanics. . .eventhough I know nothing about fixing a car)

Daisy: about Lily.. shes a bit clingy to me and Enos lately

(lol i have a thing for two guys in an orange car a mechanic and a deputy LOL)

Doc: Didn't she come from the orphanage? Sometimes what happens to them before they go there. . .she just might be afraid that you'll leave her or somone will hurt her. . .I know it sounds irational, but could be)

(lol. . .yeah he's not as much to me as the Hazzard boys, but anyway. . .I'd go for about anyone over Jethro)

Doc: Didn't she come from the orphanage? Sometimes what happens to them before they go there. . .she just might be afraid that you'll leave her or somone will hurt her. . .I know it sounds irational, but could be)

(lol. . .yeah he's not as much to me as the Hazzard boys, but anyway. . .I'd go for about anyone over Jethro)

(lol Jethro isnt that cute at all)

Daisy: we would never leave or hurt Lily

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.