Back at the Mansion

Jesse: You know Jed. I know Bo and Luke love racing, but after this i'm not sure about them doing it.

Jed *nods* I see what ya mean. Reckon I'll go check on the girls before bed. You goin up too Granny?

Granny: *nods* yeah but i want to check on thet Enos first

Jed: *Gives her a look* he's a fine boy

Back at the Mansion

Jesse: You know Jed. I know Bo and Luke love racing, but after this i'm not sure about them doing it.

Jed *nods* I see what ya mean. Reckon I'll go check on the girls before bed. You goin up too Granny?

Granny: *nods* yeah but i want to check on thet Enos first

Jed: *Gives her a look* he's a fine boy

Granny: i know, just gonna see if hes okay

Granny: Hey honey *sits down beside him* You all right?

Enos: yeah. I'm just a little surpprised after Daisy telling me the news. I love her with all my heart and I know I told her that Boss has changed . . .and he has, but . . .I don't know

Granny: Jed went through the same thing with Ellys mamma, dont worry, both of ya'll will do fine

Enos: *smiles* reckon I'd like it if he'd talk to me bout it . . .for some odd reason i imagine he was as skitterish with her as I am about this. Tho the thing is Granny . . .he didn't have a lawman chasing his family . . .I mean i really meant it Boss has changed, but he's not young as he used to be and all his nephews are a lot worse than he is. I worry what they'll do . . .well I know Daisy is capable, but i guess it's the little ones that really have me worried. Daisy will work with me so I'll know she's safe but the little ones. . .

Enos: *smiles* reckon I'd like it if he'd talk to me bout it . . .for some odd reason i imagine he was as skitterish with her as I am about this. Tho the thing is Granny . . .he didn't have a lawman chasing his family . . .I mean i really meant it Boss has changed, but he's not young as he used to be and all his nephews are a lot worse than he is. I worry what they'll do . . .well I know Daisy is capable, but i guess it's the little ones that really have me worried. Daisy will work with me so I'll know she's safe but the little ones. . .

Granny: you just have to protect her, and for this Boss feller, if he tries something, or his nephews, you talk to that Uncle Jesse feller, he seems to know how to handle stuff like that

Granny: you just have to protect her, and for this Boss feller, if he tries something, or his nephews, you talk to that Uncle Jesse feller, he seems to know how to handle stuff like that

Julie Duke is waiting outside the door and rings the doorbell because she just flew in as well and waiting for somebody to open the door now as well.

Cue Anybody

Enos: *chuckles* Uncle Jesse protected us since the day we came to live with him tho . . .well you don't know Hughie Hogg. His Uncle may have problems with our Uncle but Boss wouldn't try to kill us . . .Hughie and the others . . .yeah.

Julie rang the doorbell again and kept waiting and waiting and suddenly she beeped the General's horn it was sitting right there to begin very convienant as well.

Cue Anybody

Enos: *chuckles* Uncle Jesse protected us since the day we came to live with him tho . . .well you don't know Hughie Hogg. His Uncle may have problems with our Uncle but Boss wouldn't try to kill us . . .Hughie and the others . . .yeah.

(Julie found our way to this rp, though its not a bad thing, i hope)

Granny:im glad yall have some one to look up too * goes out of the room and closes the door and Jed in the hallway* how are the girls?

(Julie found our way to this rp, though its not a bad thing, i hope)

Granny:im glad yall have some one to look up too * goes out of the room and closes the door and Jed in the hallway* how are the girls?

Julie played Dixie again, hoping somebody would answer the door for her she didn't like standing outside in the rain right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Jed: Like two peas in a pod. Elly's starin out the window . . .Daisy's sleep. Reckon she needs it.

Jethro: *opens door for Julie*

Julie Says "Well thank You kindly is there a Jesse Duke and Daisy Duke I'm Daisy's cousin and Jesse's niece now and listen what took so long now. Oh my outfit, this old thing but thanks anyways thow."

Cue anybody

Jethro: your cousin Daisy is right upstairs asleep, shes havin a baby with that deputy feller and their gettin hitched

Julie Says "Uh listen y'll got a room for me and thanks for telling me that where's my Uncle Jesse right now as well. And Granny all the girls in Hazzard where's clothes like these now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.