(wasn't talking about that, but good to know. Just asking cause I'm eatin macaroni and cheese right now)

Daisy: *sighs as she is really sleepy now and looks down at Lily who is laying on the couch, a cold cloth on her forehead* Lily, want me to sing you something?

Lily: no

(oh, we have a couple boxes, i just dont feel like makin it)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(lol. I've been making it by myself lately. . .see my grandma comes home between five and quater after and someties later. Once my mom called me and said they were bringing a chicken and so I made a box all by myself)

Daisy: *strokes Lily's warm cheecks* Well get some sleep. *Starts singing The Little Girl kinda quiet*

(I'll send you the lyrics. Real good song)

(lol. I've been making it by myself lately. . .see my grandma comes home between five and quater after and someties later. Once my mom called me and said they were bringing a chicken and so I made a box all by myself)

Daisy: *strokes Lily's warm cheecks* Well get some sleep. *Starts singing The Little Girl kinda quiet*

(I'll send you the lyrics. Real good song)

(kk)

Lily: falls asleep*

(im thinkin about fixin some, but that would mean youd be waiting forever for me to get back, my stove cooks slowly)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.