Daisy: maybe, but he said i'd have to wait another month until he can say for sure. so Enos what would you do with two little young'uns. i mean you know Boss is not going for having two new little ones around Hazzard and if they're both boys . . .well

Enos: i would love those little ones, theyd be daddys little helpers, and if Boss ever trys anything, me and Rosco will deal with him

Daisy: Yeah. I think you ought to let me deal with Boss. you know Roscoe really is a good friend. think we ought to make him thier godfather? poor thing never had any kids his own. . .or a wife for that matter.

Enos:arent you forgetting Lulu, oh that reminds me, she should know about the baby, ill let you call her later, okay? and please dont try anything with Boss, hes changed

Daisy: that's the only reason i wasn't gonna tell Lulu. I reckon we ought to tell her since Roscoe is her brother, but I don't know how Uncle Jesse would feel if we told Boss and besides . . .it's Hughie i'm more worried about. Boss may have never been out to kill us but he ain't the only Hogg

Daisy: that's the only reason i wasn't gonna tell Lulu. I reckon we ought to tell her since Roscoe is her brother, but I don't know how Uncle Jesse would feel if we told Boss and besides . . .it's Hughie i'm more worried about. Boss may have never been out to kill us but he ain't the only Hogg

Enos: oh yeah, i forgot, Hughie decided to come back, dangit!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.