• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy looks down "im sorry..ill shut up and wont say nothin else for the rest of the day" and goes in the living room

Bo looks and Says "I'm sorry Daisy, listen isn't that song with "God Is Great, Beer Is Good and People Are Crazy" listen I'm sorry as well I didn't mean nothing by it now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "whose comin? and no Lizzy, im just hormonal you didnt ruin nothin, im sorry"

and goes back in the room

"Luke, Coy, Vance, half the neighbor hood. Since I couldn't come to your surprise party at your house they decided to have it here. They've got almost everything set up in the kitchen they just had to go get the cake and presents." Lizzy says.

"Let's enjoy your party then shall we?" Lizzy says as Bo and Luke come in to help Lizzy up.

Back In Missouri, Some bigger Marines had cornered Julie and followed her down a alley and she looks and Says "Listen I have no beef with you thre and I don't care what you do and I promise I'm not going to tell on ya's just let get me my barricks now." Tracy had noticed and followed them down there as well.

"Uh well surprise." Luke says.

Brian had notice what was going on as well and he goes over there and Says "I will call the MP's you don't leave my friends alone allreadry she did nothing to you Leathernecks now so just back off now as well." One of the Marines turns around and Says "What did you call us now was it Lethernecks well I do believe that is one heck of a good insult now Sargeant Davenport."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.