"Hey it's Luke." Luke says taking the phone from Bo.

Julie Says "Hi Luke, I still can't believe but you know I think that it's the respect more than any thing else, can you keep this between you and me I went and talked to shrink today and he wants me to come back every week and I talked about what happened after my nightmares returned last night I woke up Tracy. Well after a while he said I should patch things up with Daisy, and that I'm still scared right now as well. Hey listen I miss Uncle Jesse homecooking right now as well and having more than five minutes to eat did you see what I had bought Daisy for the Baby shower and her birthday as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie Says "Hi Luke, I still can't believe but you know I think that it's the respect more than any thing else, can you keep this between you and me I went and talked to shrink today and he wants me to come back every week and I talked about what happened after my nightmares returned last night I woke up Tracy. Well after a while he said I should patch things up with Daisy, and that I'm still scared right now as well. Hey listen I miss Uncle Jesse homecooking right now as well and having more than five minutes to eat did you see what I had bought Daisy for the Baby shower and her birthday as well."

Luke said "ill ask her to let me see it later"

Daisy said "Bo whats goin on..and Dixie dont have a dang flat"

Bo Says "Luke asked me to distract you right now, a surprize birthday party that's all Daisy act surprized now. I wish my sister was here as well Daisy."

Daisy said "well thanks but watch your language the baby can here ya"

Bo Says "Oh sorry about that now baby and Daisy. You know before Julie she had seen Hughie and called him a dac I don't know what it means nut Luke, Vance and Coy was laughing as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.