• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy laughed "knowin' her then yes"

Julie was going back to mail her letters she looked forward because there was alway mail for her lately she enjoyed hearing from her family. When I Army Drill Sargeant by the name of Brian Davenport comes up and Says "Hi there Marine."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or amybpody

Julie looks up

Brian Says "I didn't know that Marine Drill Sargeants were quite so sexy now. By the way your Julie Duke, Bo Duke's little sister and my sister Lizzy and Dad Cooter Davenport live in Hazzard but sure have grown up now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Tracy said "you gotta convince her of that"

Julie Says "Listen we got sunday off lets go to that Wal-Mart and I need to buy some baby clothes for Daisy and her baby as well and a Wedding gift as well. I love her she's like a sister to me Tracy."

Brian pops up with "I got a car I could drive you two there now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "Listen we got sunday off lets go to that Wal-Mart and I need to buy some baby clothes for Daisy and her baby as well and a Wedding gift as well. I love her she's like a sister to me Tracy."

Brian pops up with "I got a car I could drive you two there now as well."

Tracy said " okay":

Tracy said "Jul wake up"

She woke up and looked at Tracy and Says "They've been coming back since I got here the time I was kidnapped and what they did to me and how they treated me as well Tracy, it's too hard to explain right now. I tell people in my family before I got here but it was like they didn't want to listen to me about as well."

She woke up and looked at Tracy and Says "They've been coming back since I got here the time I was kidnapped and what they did to me and how they treated me as well Tracy, it's too hard to explain right now. I tell people in my family before I got here but it was like they didn't want to listen to me about as well."

Tracy said "just go back to sleep"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.