Daisy said "what did i do? why do i have to apoligize to Julie? i have nothin i need to apoligize to her for!"

Bo Says "It's okay, but you miss her right now you probaly think it's unfair as well but she choose the Drill Sargeant Promotion because she didn't want to go overseas and well she heard not everybody that goes over comes back now Daisy. And we can't exactly go to her Captain Smith that she couldn't leave Hazzard now that get nowhere with the Marines now Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo Says "It's okay, but you miss her right now you probaly think it's unfair as well but she choose the Drill Sargeant Promotion because she didn't want to go overseas and well she heard not everybody that goes over comes back now Daisy. And we can't exactly go to her Captain Smith that she couldn't leave Hazzard now that get nowhere with the Marines now Daisy."

Daisy said "why does everyone think that Julie is better than me! Julie is no better than me! and i dont try to be better than her!"

Daisy said "why does everyone think that Julie is better than me! Julie is no better than me! and i dont try to be better than her!"

Bo Says "Daisy I didn't say that I love both of you and I see you like that yearbook as well I find myself looking at it as well. I know it doesn't replace her right now but she said she's going to write now and well Daisy your pregnant and your getting married as well."

Bo Says "Daisy I didn't say that I love both of you and I see you like that yearbook as well I find myself looking at it as well. I know it doesn't replace her right now but she said she's going to write now and well Daisy your pregnant and your getting married as well."

Daisy said "you dont have to remind me! i know that im pregnant and engaged okay, and yes okay i like the year book but not because Julies in it"

Daisy said "you dont have to remind me! i know that im pregnant and engaged okay, and yes okay i like the year book but not because Julies in it"

Bo Says "Why do you like the yearbook is there somebody that you know in that yearbook as well Daisy?"

Bo Says "Well point him or her out for me then Daisy?"

Daisy said "his name is Carl Brandon Johnson...he was a guy from high school that you probably dont remember but Lizzy might since we went to school together, but he was Enos's best friend and at 18 he went into the Marines along with Luke, Luke promised to bring him back for Enos...and Carl never came back, he was a good guy"

Daisy said "his name is Carl Brandon Johnson...he was a guy from high school that you probably dont remember but Lizzy might since we went to school together, but he was Enos's best friend and at 18 he went into the Marines along with Luke, Luke promised to bring him back for Enos...and Carl never came back, he was a good guy"

"That he was Daisy and I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back. I tried but...sometimes God has different plans for people." Luke says leaning against the doorway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.