• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enos said "well maybe hes just upset cause his sister left and Daisy is still a little scared of him"

Rosco Says "I'm letting the matter drop and no ticket even I should right now as well but don't ever try that with me or Enos ever again Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "yes sir"

Rosco watched as Bo drove away and he looked at Enos Says " that's not going to end of that right now, he wishes he would've done she had done somehow he wishes he had the opportunity of being a Drill Sargent right now."

Rosco watched as Bo drove away and he looked at Enos Says " that's not going to end of that right now, he wishes he would've done she had done somehow he wishes he had the opportunity of being a Drill Sargent right now."

Rosco nodds "just watch your back, Daisy doesnt need to become a widow"

Daisy said "whatever! the old i was getting chased excuse again?"

Bo Says "Come on, I miss my sister right now and nothing you say tonight can change it right now and I had seen that picture with all that mud and even in her hair and she's no Princess Daisy."

Bo Says "Come on, I miss my sister right now and nothing you say tonight can change it right now and I had seen that picture with all that mud and even in her hair and she's no Princess Daisy."

Daisy said "all you care about is Julie!" and got in the car

Daisy just went in and knocked Coy down when she opend the door and Vance said "some one set of Mt. Saint Daisy Duke"

Bo Says "I was late but I was almost arrested and well this thing with her and Julie is getting out of hand she can't do anything about it right now Coy."

Coy sighed "i dont know what to tell ya"

Bo Says "Why doesn't Daisy just go down to Fort Leonard Wood and explain to the man in the charge that she didn't Julie to go there now Coy. I got to see this right here, of course I doubt she will get very far now as well."

Bo Says "Why doesn't Daisy just go down to Fort Leonard Wood and explain to the man in the charge that she didn't Julie to go there now Coy. I got to see this right here, of course I doubt she will get very far now as well."

Coy said "go talk to her she thinks all you care about is Julie"

Coy said "go talk to her she thinks all you care about is Julie"

Bo Says "I don't but I think she miss's her as well, and we all do no matter how much she got annoying she got at times and when eventually to a bunch of Privates she will be will be Drill Sargeant Duke. And I guess I will go and talk to her as well Coy."

Bo walked in Daisy and Julie's room and Daisy was looking a Julie's yearbook from Boot Camp and Says "Nice Book isn't it but just not the same now is it Daisy listen you never got the chance to tell her you was sorry about anything do you now. Everybody miss's Julie as well and even Uncle Jesse he's the worst about he keeps setting up six plates like she's still here as well."

Bo Says "I don't but I think she miss's her as well, and we all do no matter how much she got annoying she got at times and when eventually to a bunch of Privates she will be will be Drill Sargeant Duke. And I guess I will go and talk to her as well Coy."

Bo walked in Daisy and Julie's room and Daisy was looking a Julie's yearbook from Boot Camp and Says "Nice Book isn't it but just not the same now is it Daisy listen you never got the chance to tell her you was sorry about anything do you now. Everybody miss's Julie as well and even Uncle Jesse he's the worst about he keeps setting up six plates like she's still here as well."

Daisy said "what did i do? why do i have to apoligize to Julie? i have nothin i need to apoligize to her for!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.