• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy said "i dont know if ill ever get back to that comfort zone Luke"

Luke nods and does his best to think of a plan. Just as Lizzy is waking up the doctor comes back. Almost as soon as he walks into the room Lizzy screams in pain wrapping her arms around her middle. Bo dashes to her side more quickly than the doctor. "I know it hurts Lizzy but you're strong. You can make it through this." Bo whispers in her ear. Lizzy just shakes her head. The doctor takes the syringe in his hand and slowly injects the contents into Lizzy's IV.

Slowly the pain in Lizzy's midsection decreases and she doesn't show any signs of going loopy. "What is that stuff doc?" Lizzy asks.

"Different form of medication. We'll give it a bit to see how it works and then you should be fine." The doctor says. Lizzy nods and he leaves.

Luke nods and does his best to think of a plan. Just as Lizzy is waking up the doctor comes back. Almost as soon as he walks into the room Lizzy screams in pain wrapping her arms around her middle. Bo dashes to her side more quickly than the doctor. "I know it hurts Lizzy but you're strong. You can make it through this." Bo whispers in her ear. Lizzy just shakes her head. The doctor takes the syringe in his hand and slowly injects the contents into Lizzy's IV.

Slowly the pain in Lizzy's midsection decreases and she doesn't show any signs of going loopy. "What is that stuff doc?" Lizzy asks.

"Different form of medication. We'll give it a bit to see how it works and then you should be fine." The doctor says. Lizzy nods and he leaves.

Daisy said "i wonder whats wrong"

Daisy said "i wonder whats wrong"

Bo looks at Luke and Says "I'll tell them" and he pulls out the letters that Julie let him borrow and he shows it Daisy, and Says "Luke can explain better, but the one I think it says that my sister is a Sargeant now and the other one says she leaves in two weeks."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo looks at Luke and Says "I'll tell them" and he pulls out the letters that Julie let him borrow and he shows it Daisy, and Says "Luke can explain better, but the one I think it says that my sister is a Sargeant now and the other one says she leaves in two weeks."

Daisy said "shes just doing this so she can miss my wedding and my daughter coming into the world, thats why shes going, you know, let her go!"

Daisy said "shes just doing this so she can miss my wedding and my daughter coming into the world, thats why shes going, you know, let her go!"

Bo Says "No she's not she was surprized when she got these letter were proud of her and she didn't ask her Reserve Unit has been activated as well and she will be going to Iraq hey do you know how to make Julie's Baken Lemon Chicken with Carrots as well. And at least once a week, I'm going to drive her car as well."

Bo Says "No she's not she was surprized when she got these letter were proud of her and she didn't ask her Reserve Unit has been activated as well and she will be going to Iraq hey do you know how to make Julie's Baken Lemon Chicken with Carrots as well. And at least once a week, I'm going to drive her car as well."

Daisy said "yes i know how to make it, but who said im coming back to the farm?"

Daisy said "yes i know how to make it, but who said im coming back to the farm?"

Bo Says "Look she's my baby sister you don't think I don't want her to go but you don't go bucking the U.S. Military and she knew the risk as well. Besides where did that recipe come from that's so good as well and I going to miss as much as anybody else now."

Bo Says "Look she's my baby sister you don't think I don't want her to go but you don't go bucking the U.S. Military and she knew the risk as well. Besides where did that recipe come from that's so good as well and I going to miss as much as anybody else now."

Daisy glared at him "get your mind off of food Bo! you know what Julies going, im not coming back to the farm"

Daisy glared at him "get your mind off of food Bo! you know what Julies going, im not coming back to the farm"

Bo Says "Daisy, were going to miss you and we love you as well and Julie misses you as well and she was telling us that she once got mud in her hair and didn't even cry about it as well."

Bo Says "Daisy, were going to miss you and we love you as well and Julie misses you as well and she was telling us that she once got mud in her hair and didn't even cry about it as well."

Daisy said "i dont care, im not coming back since shes going, im sorry and Julie dont miss me!"

Daisy said "i dont care, im not coming back since shes going, im sorry and Julie dont miss me!"

Bo Says "Daisy your my cousin but your so much like a sister and well it seems that couldn't you just come to see my sister as well. At least before she leaves she might not come back Daisy."

Daisy said "she doesnt care about me, shes showing it"

Bo Says "Daisy those are military orders right there she got not a invite to birthday party there's no thank I don't want to go to Iraq this time maybe next time. You can't ignore them it consider treason as well and she's scared of going, proud of her promotion and well she rather be here in Hazzard as well. She thinks of you like a sister, even thow the two of you are cousin but she's close to you and well this is tough on her as well Daisy. You can at least go and talk to her now you don't have to come back home just tell her it will be allright now. Why does everything in life have to be Daisy's way what if those two letters had came to Enos?"

Bo Says "Daisy those are military orders right there she got not a invite to birthday party there's no thank I don't want to go to Iraq this time maybe next time. You can't ignore them it consider treason as well and she's scared of going, proud of her promotion and well she rather be here in Hazzard as well. She thinks of you like a sister, even thow the two of you are cousin but she's close to you and well this is tough on her as well Daisy. You can at least go and talk to her now you don't have to come back home just tell her it will be allright now. Why does everything in life have to be Daisy's way what if those two letters had came to Enos?"

Daisy stared at her cousin and couldnt beleive he just said that "everything doesnt have to be Daisys way! i cant believe you!"

Daisy stared at her cousin and couldnt beleive he just said that "everything doesnt have to be Daisys way! i cant believe you!"

Bo Says "Look I know what you, Julie, Lizzy and Carrie went through ten weeks ago now and besides she needs a little support Julie had a abortion and was almost taken to Oklahoma on sum trumped up charges as well. And she is leaving in two weeks as well and she had surgery before the Abortion and she's done with Mono as well."

Bo Says "Look I know what you, Julie, Lizzy and Carrie went through ten weeks ago now and besides she needs a little support Julie had a abortion and was almost taken to Oklahoma on sum trumped up charges as well. And she is leaving in two weeks as well and she had surgery before the Abortion and she's done with Mono as well."

Daisy said "all you care about is Julie"

Daisy said "all you care about is Julie"

Bo Says "Daisy, I care about everybody in the family and everybody knows it I was very concerned when I heard you disappeared as well ten weeks ago. And the same goes for Lizzy as well and I hope that Danny gets a long prison sentance for what he did to Lizzy as well."

Bo Says "Daisy, I care about everybody in the family and everybody knows it I was very concerned when I heard you disappeared as well ten weeks ago. And the same goes for Lizzy as well and I hope that Danny gets a long prison sentance for what he did to Lizzy as well."

Daisy said "everything with you is Lizzy and Julie!"

Daisy said "everything with you is Lizzy and Julie!"

Bo Says "You don't know but the house was way too quiet with you and Julie in the hospitial and well I actually did some laundry myself but shrank a few things as well."

Daisy sighed "i dont know if i can come back, you and Luke dont care either way"

Bo Says "Daisy your more like a sister than a cousin to us and I miss you around the house as well even if it's just until you marry Enos now. Oh the items I shrank was Luke's accidently now sorry Luke. And Luke's been cooking when Uncle Jesse doesn't and well we get a little worried when Luke cooks now as well Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisyddukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.