• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo nodds and goes to get the nurse

Daisy was freaked out "what happend, what did i do Liz? do you want me to leave?"

"No stay...it just hurts." Lizzy says. Bo comes back with a nurse and she checks Lizzy over. She disappears and comes back with a doctor shortly.

"Ms. Davenport...because of your reaction to morphine we can't give you any more right now." The doctor says.

"Then give me something else. It hurts." Lizzy says.

"Fine we'll look into it." The doctor says leaving.

"No stay...it just hurts." Lizzy says. Bo comes back with a nurse and she checks Lizzy over. She disappears and comes back with a doctor shortly.

"Ms. Davenport...because of your reaction to morphine we can't give you any more right now." The doctor says.

"Then give me something else. It hurts." Lizzy says.

"Fine we'll look into it." The doctor says leaving.

Daisy looked at Bo

Daisy nodded

The doctor comes back and injects something into Lizzy's IV and then Lizzy slowly drifts off. "What did you do to her?" Bo asks angrily.

"We've sedated her. It kills her pain while she sleeps. We're gonna take her in for x-rays just to make sure she hasn't jarred something and it's pressing on her lungs." The doctor says.

The doctor comes back and injects something into Lizzy's IV and then Lizzy slowly drifts off. "What did you do to her?" Bo asks angrily.

"We've sedated her. It kills her pain while she sleeps. We're gonna take her in for x-rays just to make sure she hasn't jarred something and it's pressing on her lungs." The doctor says.

Daisy said "im so sorry"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.