• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy sighed "so what are ya'll gonna do about it?"

Julie looked at Uncle Jesse and Says "You Rack got lost he was halfway through Chickasaw County before he turned around and if wasn't for the seat belt I would've thrown out of the truck as well. Uncle Jesse where is everybody but I think that Rosco and Boss helped me for some reason when nobody else was willing now. But Bo he believed in me I wandered if he asked a favor as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Bo said "im not gonna sit here and watch Lizzy get raped"

"I know. Well A.C. be damned. You have a point." Tom says. They barge inside just in time to hear Daniel say "This is going to be the sweetest thing ever."

"You're an evil pig Danny." Lizzy spits. Then they hear her whimper. "That's it bruise me up nice and good. Uncle A.C. is just gonna love this."

"I know. Well A.C. be damned. You have a point." Tom says. They barge inside just in time to hear Daniel say "This is going to be the sweetest thing ever."

"You're an evil pig Danny." Lizzy spits. Then they hear her whimper. "That's it bruise me up nice and good. Uncle A.C. is just gonna love this."

Bo grabs Danny and slams him against the wall and punches him "you have no right treating Lizzy the way you are!"

Tom said "Bo stop it" and then helps Lizzy

Back at The Duke Farm, Julie was trying to forget today and went to bed early in her own bed and a free woman as well. She wished the past ten weeks hadn't happened as well it was so much easier for her as well.

Tom helps her up "ill have Daisy drive you back"

Lizzy can barely contain the sudders as Tom touches her and he instantly drops his hand. Lizzy doubles over winded but limps outside. The man talking to Daisy takes one look at Lizzy then strides inside. "Daniel Issac Martin!"

Bo steps back and Danny looks up. "Grandpa Tate. These men..." Danny starts.

"What the hell did you do to Lizzy?" A.C. asks.

Lizzy can barely contain the sudders as Tom touches her and he instantly drops his hand. Lizzy doubles over winded but limps outside. The man talking to Daisy takes one look at Lizzy then strides inside. "Daniel Issac Martin!"

Bo steps back and Danny looks up. "Grandpa Tate. These men..." Danny starts.

"What the hell did you do to Lizzy?" A.C. asks.

Daisy helps Lizzy to the jeep and is shocked

Daniel said "Granpa im sorry-i dont know what i was thinkin"

Daisy helps Lizzy to the jeep and is shocked

Daniel said "Granpa im sorry-i dont know what i was thinkin"

Meanwhile apparently Rosco wasn't amuzed with Rack and Lonni's action and they was in jail right now in Hazzard County and Thunder was in the Inpound Lot as well.

Rack said "were cops and we were arrested by cops"

Lonni Says "Yeah, Sheriff Laundry isn't going to be very amuzed have you thought who your going to call now as well. And you know Julie Duke got away with making a false police report as well I wander who convinced the D.A. to drop those charges as well. Hey they got you on reckless driving as well Rack."

Lonni Says "Yeah, Sheriff Laundry isn't going to be very amuzed have you thought who your going to call now as well. And you know Julie Duke got away with making a false police report as well I wander who convinced the D.A. to drop those charges as well. Hey they got you on reckless driving as well Rack."

Rack said "sorry okay"

Rack said "sorry okay"

Lonni Says "You know the goats at the Duke Farm ate the first set of papers on us now, why did I leave the windows down as well. I bet Julie is thumbing her nose at us right now as well and she must be happy as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.