• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rack said "sorry"

Rosco walked out and opened the back door and undid the seat belt and got Julie out and demanded the keys as well. She was sound asleep and he was going to have her ride with him back to her house as well. Julie woke up and Says "Has it been ten hours and how come I'm here as well what's going on right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rosco walked out and opened the back door and undid the seat belt and got Julie out and demanded the keys as well. She was sound asleep and he was going to have her ride with him back to her house as well. Julie woke up and Says "Has it been ten hours and how come I'm here as well what's going on right now as well."

Rack said "take her okay, take Julie and go home with her"

Rack said "take her okay, take Julie and go home with her"

Rosco Says "Not that easy I didn't approve your papers and I had meant what I had said as well and well."

Lonni Says "He Loves her"

Rosco Says "Funny Way of showing it now."

Rack said "Rosco dont listen to Lonni"

Julie woke up in Rosco's patrol car and Says "How did I get here now as well?" Rosco looks at then and Says "Your D.A. dropped the charges I guess you didn't know that but we talked to them and they dropped them as well."

Tom looks at Bo and Luke as they pull up to a stop in front of the place where Lizzy's signal is coming from. "Luke...this place..." Tom starts.

"I know." Luke says.

Julie gotten home and was glad to be home and she wanted to talk to her cousins and brother when they got home they was rude eariler today. Julie went to explain to Uncle Jesse what happened as well and doesn't understand how the charges got dropped it's like somebody put a few phone calls in for her as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.