Julie looks at Uncle Jesse and Says "Uncle Jesse there terminating the pregnancy it's not right now and well it's what's causing me not to get any better and well there's some techincal term for but Bo told me he's going to have Lizzy back no matter what as well. Uncle Jesse back in that warehouse was my first time as well I was waiting till I got married as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Uncle Jesse nodded

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just then Daisy pulled up after leaving the hospital "weres Lizzy? Cooter please tell me she didnt leave and if she did were did she go?"

"She did. She just left and wouldn't tell me where she was going. I couldn't stop her. But she wanted me to give you this." Cooter says handing over the folder. Says it's got everything you need to know for the next couple of weeks. She wanted you to know it had nothing to do with you. She...she didn't leave because of you or Bo and she hopes you understand."

"She did. She just left and wouldn't tell me where she was going. I couldn't stop her. But she wanted me to give you this." Cooter says handing over the folder. Says it's got everything you need to know for the next couple of weeks. She wanted you to know it had nothing to do with you. She...she didn't leave because of you or Bo and she hopes you understand."

Daisy said "i might have an idea were she could be goin...Davids..im gonna go over there, its gotta be were shes goin"

Daisy said "i might have an idea were she could be goin...Davids..im gonna go over there, its gotta be were shes goin"

Julie had went to sleep still sobbing she didn't want to get better this way as well. She hated what happened to her in Oklahoma and what they took from her as well, she wished someday she could get past this right here as well.

Uncle Jesse had left

Bo had waited till Uncle Jesse got home and he asked "You heard didn't you that's kind of hard news she's pregnant and nine weeks along and she's moody as ever Uncle Jesse? Did I say something wrong right now what with the long face as well."

Bo had waited till Uncle Jesse got home and he asked "You heard didn't you that's kind of hard news she's pregnant and nine weeks along and she's moody as ever Uncle Jesse? Did I say something wrong right now what with the long face as well."

Uncle Jesse said "there terminating the pregnancy Bo.. on Julie that is"

Lizzy sighed. "Daisy what is it?"

Daisy said "come back to Hazzard.. ill talk to Bo for you and tell him whats goin on.. but i cant do this without you Lizzy.. please, i cant" she breaks down sobbing "all this is goin on and i need you, there terminating Julies pregnancy and everything cause she could die.. but Julies not who im worried about right now.. Lizzy i need you.. please dont leave"

Uncle Jesse said "i dont know"

Bo Says "Oh god I had seen Daisy run out of the docter's office crying when she walked in and I couldn't understand what she was upset about I just figured it was hormones and that was all."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Look Daisy all the info you need is in that folder. Betsy and Maria are gonna take care of everything. It'll be alright." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "no Lizzy i need you! please.. your my best friend.. dont do this.. please come back to Hazzard.. what happend to your promise! you promised to be there for me! and you know there terminating Julies pregnancy.. but im not worryed about Julie.. please Lizzy.. Lizzy come back to Hazzard and ill talk to Bo and straighten things out, please? please Lizzy"

Daisy said "no Lizzy i need you! please.. your my best friend.. dont do this.. please come back to Hazzard.. what happend to your promise! you promised to be there for me! and you know there terminating Julies pregnancy.. but im not worryed about Julie.. please Lizzy.. Lizzy come back to Hazzard and ill talk to Bo and straighten things out, please? please Lizzy"

Uncle Jesse looks at Bo and Says "I can't lose your sister right now and you know just as much as Luke knows it I hope she'll be allright she told me something very personal back at the hospital something I didn't even want to know made me blush as well. Her first time was when she was raped and apparently I taking that's why she was screaming as well."

Uncle Jesse looks at Bo and Says "I can't lose your sister right now and you know just as much as Luke knows it I hope she'll be allright she told me something very personal back at the hospital something I didn't even want to know made me blush as well. Her first time was when she was raped and apparently I taking that's why she was screaming as well."

Daisy sighed

"I'm sorry Daisy I never wanted to hurt you or break my promise but I just couldn't take it any more. With everything that's going on with Julie...I'm sorry but there's no changing my mind. I wish there was. I'll see you at the wedding if the invite is still open." Lizzy says.

"I'm sorry Daisy I never wanted to hurt you or break my promise but I just couldn't take it any more. With everything that's going on with Julie...I'm sorry but there's no changing my mind. I wish there was. I'll see you at the wedding if the invite is still open." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "if you come back ill stop blaming my self, please Lizzy i need you.. and we can stay around Cooters.. we dont have to go any where near Bo or anything.. please.. Lizzy i really need you"

Bo had decided to call Lizzy everything was happening so fast in his life right now he just needed her to listen he was upset about his sister and well didn't want to take it out on anybody just for somebody to listen to him. He also knew why she had been upset ever since they had found them at the Police Station as well.

Daisy said "if you come back ill stop blaming my self, please Lizzy i need you.. and we can stay around Cooters.. we dont have to go any where near Bo or anything.. please.. Lizzy i really need you"

"I'm sorry Daisy. I can't. I wish I could but I can't. I'll talk to you later." Lizzy hangs up and turns the ringer off and continues her drive.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.