Daisy said " a little.. the doctor told me that they may have to terminate your pregnancy or you could die"

Julie looked and started crying and Says "But I just found out are they sure right now Daisy how can it be now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie looked and Says "Why can't I keep the pregnancy and is it why I don't get any better lately as well."

Daisy said "the doctors say its to risky..but there sayin you'll be able to have kids in the future.. but theres sayin this is just getting to risky.. they have to terminate it"

Daisy said "the doctors say its to risky..but there sayin you'll be able to have kids in the future.. but theres sayin this is just getting to risky.. they have to terminate it"

A Docter walks in with a Nurse and Julie Says "Why is it too risky right now as well?"

Julie Says "A What kind of baby now and how do you know for sure now as well?"

the nurse said "you have an Ectopic pregnancy.. which means the baby has not made it to were its supposed to be unlike Daisys child has... and the child that your having Julie is suckin all your nutrients away from you and thats why your not gettin any better and we have to terminate the pregnancy"

the nurse said "you have an Ectopic pregnancy.. which means the baby has not made it to were its supposed to be unlike Daisys child has... and the child that your having Julie is suckin all your nutrients away from you and thats why your not gettin any better and we have to terminate the pregnancy"

Julie Says "When's the surgery scheduled for then? I understand as well is that what Doc Applby had me rushed her and what caused my coma as well I don't understand I went to sleep at home and woke up here which was very strange because that night I didn't remember coming here as well. Well when would've I been due then?"

Julie Says "When's the surgery scheduled for then? I understand as well is that what Doc Applby had me rushed her and what caused my coma as well I don't understand I went to sleep at home and woke up here which was very strange because that night I didn't remember coming here as well. Well when would've I been due then?"

the nurse said "its hard to say now.. but i dont exactly know how there gonna terminate the pregnancy Julie... i just know they are"

the nurse said "its hard to say now.. but i dont exactly know how there gonna terminate the pregnancy Julie... i just know they are"

Julie Says "Well okay I guess it wasn't meant to be and when would the surgery be then and what about my fever as well."

Julie Says "Well okay I guess it wasn't meant to be and when would the surgery be then and what about my fever as well."

the nurse said "were gonna do all of this in a couple of days and were still tryin to bring down your fever"

when the nurse left Daisy broke down crying "im so sorry"

the nurse said "were gonna do all of this in a couple of days and were still tryin to bring down your fever"

when the nurse left Daisy broke down crying "im so sorry"

Julie Says "Well okay, I never knew about the baby to begin until today so it's easier to accept and I'm just looking forward to when I'm able to go for a drive as well Daisy. Hey don't mention Lizzy to Bo right now he's more than upset right now okay."

Julie Says "Well okay, I never knew about the baby to begin until today so it's easier to accept and I'm just looking forward to when I'm able to go for a drive as well Daisy. Hey don't mention Lizzy to Bo right now he's more than upset right now okay."

Daisy said "Julie.. Bo was right about everything he said about me, i caused Lizzy and Bo to break up i know i did, and Lizzy probably hates me somewhere in side and Bo had a right to slap me"

Daisy said "Julie.. Bo was right about everything he said about me, i caused Lizzy and Bo to break up i know i did, and Lizzy probably hates me somewhere in side and Bo had a right to slap me"

Julie Says "No he didn't Daisy, and wow I keep thinking about my next couple of days as well alot to think about. Well I don't need to be picking out baby names or looking at baby catalogs or anything that you would doing now as well. Hey docter is Oklahoma using the dna to push the rape charge as well."

Julie Says "No he didn't Daisy, and wow I keep thinking about my next couple of days as well alot to think about. Well I don't need to be picking out baby names or looking at baby catalogs or anything that you would doing now as well. Hey docter is Oklahoma using the dna to push the rape charge as well."

Daisy said "i know the truth Julie and well i still have a lot to plan"

the nurse said "they cant use the dna since were terminating the pregnancy Julie"

Daisy said "i know the truth Julie and well i still have a lot to plan"

the nurse said "they cant use the dna since were terminating the pregnancy Julie"

Julie Says "Okay I didn't know so do you know when the operation will be exactly then? That would explain the blood sample as well now Nurse. Hey I think Doc Applby said that I'm a diabetic as well."

the nurse said "im really not sure"

Julie Says "Wow, I'm nine weeks pregnant but their terminating the pregnancy in a few days because of my fever wow alot to take in right now Daisy. Why did I get dizzy the night before I was slipped into a coma all I know is that guy slammed me down hard as well."

Julie Says "Wow, I'm nine weeks pregnant but their terminating the pregnancy in a few days because of my fever wow alot to take in right now Daisy. Why did I get dizzy the night before I was slipped into a coma all I know is that guy slammed me down hard as well."

Daisy said "i dont know"

Lizzy tossed her last suitcase into the back of the Mouse and sighed. "Liz this ain't right." Cooter says catching her arm.

"Maybe not but I can't deal with all this. You heard the call from Rack just as well as I did. Julie's pregnant now great. That'll mean she'll try to push for a rape charge and there is no doubt in my mind that the guy's lawyer is going to plead consensual and the DNA is only going to prove it's his kid. Who knows maybe she's been sleeping with someone here in Hazzard but they'll never prove rape with a DNA test alone." Lizzy says.

"What about Daisy? She probably thinks that she's the one driving you away." Cooter says.

"That's why you're gonna give her this." Lizzy says pushing a folder at him.

"What is it?"

"This is everything I said I'd do for my best friend. The baby shower is all planned and Maria said she's set everything up and take care of it. The bridal shower Luke's girlfriend Betsy said she's take care of it though most of it's done. The wedding everything's been done except for the date. Daisy just needs to call the numbers on that sheet and tell them the date and they'll get to working. I've left some stores in there that will have the kind of dresses she's looking for and if not I left Great-grandma's pattern in there. And you'll give Bo this." Lizzy says handing him an envelope.

"What is it?" Cooter asks.

"It's a letter."

"Well duh."

"It explains things that I've been thinking of lately." Lizzy says.

"But that's not gonna stop Daisy from thinking..." Cooter starts.

"Probably not. But it has absolutely nothing to do with Daisy. That letter says it all and I hope Bo understands. If...If Julie and all her drama weren't part of the picture I'd stay and you know it. Julie and I have never gotten along even if it was for Bo's sake. I don't think we ever will. I wish have to leave her but...Part of me knows I have no choice. If things are gonna settle down around here I've got to leave. It's the only way." Lizzy says.

"I wish you wouldn't. I know you think you do but I wish you wouldn't." Cooter says. "Stay in touch?"

"Always." Lizzy says. "I love you Dad."

"Love you too sweetie." Cooter says. Lizzy drives off and Cooter sits on the front porch wondering how to bring his little girl back.

Lizzy tossed her last suitcase into the back of the Mouse and sighed. "Liz this ain't right." Cooter says catching her arm.

"Maybe not but I can't deal with all this. You heard the call from Rack just as well as I did. Julie's pregnant now great. That'll mean she'll try to push for a rape charge and there is no doubt in my mind that the guy's lawyer is going to plead consensual and the DNA is only going to prove it's his kid. Who knows maybe she's been sleeping with someone here in Hazzard but they'll never prove rape with a DNA test alone." Lizzy says.

"What about Daisy? She probably thinks that she's the one driving you away." Cooter says.

"What is it?"

"This is everything I said I'd do for my best friend. The baby shower is all planned and Maria said she's set everything up and take care of it. The bridal shower Luke's girlfriend Betsy said she's take care of it though most of it's done. The wedding everything's been done except for the date. Daisy just needs to call the numbers on that sheet and tell them the date and they'll get to working. I've left some stores in there that will have the kind of dresses she's looking for and if not I left Great-grandma's pattern in there. And you'll give Bo this." Lizzy says handing him an envelope.

"It's a letter."

"Well duh."

"Probably not. But it has absolutely nothing to do with Daisy. That letter says it all and I hope Bo understands. If...If Julie and all her drama weren't part of the picture I'd stay and you know it. Julie and I have never gotten along even if it was for Bo's sake. I don't think we ever will. I wish have to leave her but...Part of me knows I have no choice. If things are gonna settle down around here I've got to leave. It's the only way." Lizzy says.

"I wish you wouldn't. I know you think you do but I wish you wouldn't." Cooter says. "Stay in touch?"

"Love you too sweetie." Cooter says. Lizzy drives off and Cooter sits on the front porch wondering how to bring his little girl back.

just then Daisy pulled up after leaving the hospital "weres Lizzy? Cooter please tell me she didnt leave and if she did were did she go?"

"What is it?"

"It's a letter."

"Well duh."

Julie looks at Uncle Jesse and Says "Uncle Jesse there terminating the pregnancy it's not right now and well it's what's causing me not to get any better and well there's some techincal term for but Bo told me he's going to have Lizzy back no matter what as well. Uncle Jesse back in that warehouse was my first time as well I was waiting till I got married as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.