Luke and Candy's bundle of Joy

Tonight On The Dukes : Luke and Candy are having a baby but sadly Candy

suffers complications and Luke is having to raise their daughter by himself.

Luke and Candy was a happy married couple who was about to get a visit from

the stork and right as we speak Candy is in the bathroom taking a test to see

if she is pregnant and Luke was making a hole in the floor by pacing so much.

" Candy you've been in their over an hour is it ready yet ?", " Luke these things

take time i ain't gonna rush it besides on the box it says i have to wait 30mins.

but patients was never one of Luke's better skills so he tried to wait but he couldn't until finally the bathroom door opened and Candy had big smile .

She said " Luke I have great news I'm " PREGNANT " Luke got tears of joy in his

eyes , Candy did too she couldn't believe it oh my god were gonna be parents",

Luke started feeling like he was gonna pass out from the thought of being a

daddy suddenly he fainted and Candy was shocked " oh my god Luke ".

" Luke , Luke , wake up Luke , and she got smelling salt sprayed it and he finally

woke up and said " i can't believe it I'm gonna be a daddy and your a mama,

Candy said " yep that's right baby i can't believe it either but we better go see

Doc. Applebee so he can tell us what were having so they made their way over

to the doctor's office and the waiting room was filled and with people and so Luke and Candy found two empty seats in the back and Luke went up to the nurses station and signed in and then went back to sit down then a half-hour l

later a nurse came out and she said " Luke and Candy Duke " Luke and Candy

got up and made their way into Doc. Applebee's office and he already had Candy's chart on his desk and he said " Luke it's been awhile you look great,

and Candy you are pregnant i hear congrats are in order then he said " well i have some great news kids your having twins Luke and Candy said " What".

Cue Anybody

Tonight On The Dukes : Luke and Candy are having a baby but sadly Candy

suffers complications and Luke is having to raise their daughter by himself.

Luke and Candy was a happy married couple who was about to get a visit from

the stork and right as we speak Candy is in the bathroom taking a test to see

if she is pregnant and Luke was making a hole in the floor by pacing so much.

" Candy you've been in their over an hour is it ready yet ?", " Luke these things

take time i ain't gonna rush it besides on the box it says i have to wait 30mins.

but patients was never one of Luke's better skills so he tried to wait but he couldn't until finally the bathroom door opened and Candy had big smile .

She said " Luke I have great news I'm " PREGNANT " Luke got tears of joy in his

eyes , Candy did too she couldn't believe it oh my god were gonna be parents",

Luke started feeling like he was gonna pass out from the thought of being a

daddy suddenly he fainted and Candy was shocked " oh my god Luke ".

" Luke , Luke , wake up Luke , and she got smelling salt sprayed it and he finally

woke up and said " i can't believe it I'm gonna be a daddy and your a mama,

Candy said " yep that's right baby i can't believe it either but we better go see

Doc. Applebee so he can tell us what were having so they made their way over

to the doctor's office and the waiting room was filled and with people and so Luke and Candy found two empty seats in the back and Luke went up to the nurses station and signed in and then went back to sit down then a half-hour l

later a nurse came out and she said " Luke and Candy Duke " Luke and Candy

got up and made their way into Doc. Applebee's office and he already had Candy's chart on his desk and he said " Luke it's been awhile you look great,

and Candy you are pregnant i hear congrats are in order then he said " well i have some great news kids your having twins Luke and Candy said " What".

Cue Anybody

Julie and Aaron had walked in the docter's office and they was unaware that Luke and Candy was there as well. Julie had gotten the form to fill out she was nervous she had married only for six months and it's so soon she wondered what the family will say right now she looks at Aaron and Says "Honey, if I'm am or I'm not you won't mad either way you know I love you right."

Cue Anybody

Luke said " oh my god are you kidding this is a joke right ?", Doc shook his head "nope",

Luke said " doc i... was thinking that we were just having like one kid were having two.

Candy said " doc when am i due ?", doc Applebee looked at the chart and said " well..

i'm gonna say it'll be sometime in July when you'll give birth who knows it could be july 4th,

then Doc said " Candy you are gonna have to get a ultrasound sometime soon . Candy said"

i will doc thanks for the good news see ya later candy stopped by the information desk

to get some pamplets on becoming a mommy for the first time Luke couldn't believe he was

gonna be a daddy he was still a kid himself so how was he gonna take care of one.

Luke was quiet on the drive back to the farm so Candy thought she'd break the ice ",

" Luke ain't this exciting i can't believe were gonna be parents ", Luke said " i know i'm still

trying to get over the shock of it all i can't believe were having twins i thought we would be having like just one kid but what a surprize ", Candy said " twice the hugs , kisses.

So they arrived at the farm uncle Jesse ain't gonna believe what the stork has in store.

Cue Anbody

Luke said " oh my god are you kidding this is a joke right ?", Doc shook his head "nope",

Luke said " doc i... was thinking that we were just having like one kid were having two.

Candy said " doc when am i due ?", doc Applebee looked at the chart and said " well..

i'm gonna say it'll be sometime in July when you'll give birth who knows it could be july 4th,

then Doc said " Candy you are gonna have to get a ultrasound sometime soon . Candy said"

i will doc thanks for the good news see ya later candy stopped by the information desk

to get some pamplets on becoming a mommy for the first time Luke couldn't believe he was

gonna be a daddy he was still a kid himself so how was he gonna take care of one.

Luke was quiet on the drive back to the farm so Candy thought she'd break the ice ",

" Luke ain't this exciting i can't believe were gonna be parents ", Luke said " i know i'm still

trying to get over the shock of it all i can't believe were having twins i thought we would be having like just one kid but what a surprize ", Candy said " twice the hugs , kisses.

So they arrived at the farm uncle Jesse ain't gonna believe what the stork has in store.

Cue Anbody

Julie and Aaron had found that Julie was pregnant as well, and she was thrilled and a little scared as well. She Says "Aaron honey, were going to be parents I'm three months along and didn't even know it until now. Hey did you see that Luke and Candy was there as well I heard them happy about finding out something really good now and the docter wants me to set an appointment for a ultrasound as well. This so fast just last year I had about given up on love and then you came along and well ever since you became a a deputy sheriff well it's been a wild ride ever since the day we met you never did give me that speeding ticket and actually I was speeding. And now looks at us, were married six months and I'm three months pregnant and I know we wanted to wait till we was married a few years but honey I'm ready lets go and tell Uncle Jesse the good news and find out what good news that Luke and Candy was so happy about now and honey I love you as well."

Cue Anybody

Meanwhile over at the farm Luke and Candy was getting ready to tell Jesse the news.

Uncle Jesse who was collecting the eggs couldn't wait to hear the news ", so Luke was the

first to speak " uncle Jesse me and Candy is expecting twins ain't that exciting ?".

Jesse couldn't believe it he said " Oh My God well if that don't beat all I'm so happy".

Then Jesse said " so when are these tow little bundles due ?", Candy said " Doc. Applebee

said " 4th of july " Jesse said " well holy smokes their gonna have a big birthday party,

about a half hour later Julie , aaron showed up with their news , Luke and Candy's too.

Luke said " Howdy Julie what are you doing here ?", Julie said " well me and Aaron have some news also we are having a baby too and Jesse said " he gave Julie a hug and kiss,

and he gave Candy one also and Julie said " I noticed that you and Luke looked so happy

when you left the Dr. office and so we would like to know what are you having ?.

Luke said " well were expecting Twins ain't that great Cuz ?", Julie said " WOW that is happy news i'm jealous because i'm just having one but hopefully maybe i could babysit?,

Candy said " well let's not jump the gun we don't even know what sex they are yet.

Cue Anyone

Meanwhile over at the farm Luke and Candy was getting ready to tell Jesse the news.

Uncle Jesse who was collecting the eggs couldn't wait to hear the news ", so Luke was the

first to speak " uncle Jesse me and Candy is expecting twins ain't that exciting ?".

Jesse couldn't believe it he said " Oh My God well if that don't beat all I'm so happy".

Then Jesse said " so when are these tow little bundles due ?", Candy said " Doc. Applebee

said " 4th of july " Jesse said " well holy smokes their gonna have a big birthday party,

about a half hour later Julie , aaron showed up with their news , Luke and Candy's too.

Luke said " Howdy Julie what are you doing here ?", Julie said " well me and Aaron have some news also we are having a baby too and Jesse said " he gave Julie a hug and kiss,

and he gave Candy one also and Julie said " I noticed that you and Luke looked so happy

when you left the Dr. office and so we would like to know what are you having ?.

Luke said " well were expecting Twins ain't that great Cuz ?", Julie said " WOW that is happy news i'm jealous because i'm just having one but hopefully maybe i could babysit?,

Candy said " well let's not jump the gun we don't even know what sex they are yet.

Cue Anyone

soon Daisy came home with Enos and pulled Candy aside "Candy, can i tell you something without you telling the others just yet?"

soon Daisy came home with Enos and pulled Candy aside "Candy, can i tell you something without you telling the others just yet?"

Julie looks at Aaron and Says "Honey you look so handsome in your uniform and try not to dent the patrol car too much now I think the Sheriff does a good enough job on his own now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "yeah, it was Enos's smart idea to have a triple date, do they not know that all three of us are pregnant and can barely hold anything down, im in that stage now"

Julie Says "Two things right now Ginger ale and Saltines are a girls best friend right now forget diamonds Daisy, that's what got us in this mess to begin with now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.