Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay said "i know this, i have a cousin and twin sister and brother okay"

Julie Says "Allright but when you pick them up the nurse gave a very stern lecture to Micheal about the very samething as well when we got the twins and Christopher as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Clay nodded "thanks for the warning"

Bo Says "Your Welcome, and the same nurse did it me with every baby now Clay. Well except for Cassidy she was born in New York City and Bo Jr he was born in Los Angeles and Jason he was adopted now."

Julie Says "Your Welcome, and the same nurse did it me with every baby now Clay. Well except for Cassidy she was born in New York City and Bo Jr he was born in Los Angeles and Jason he was adopted now."

Clay said "i was born here in Hazzard..almost on the front porch, Sam is from Texas"

Clay said "i was born here in Hazzard..almost on the front porch, Sam is from Texas"

Julie Says "I let your Mom in and later got kidnapped by your dad and he came back from you and he's starting to catch on that Angel was his didn't have any time to get her as well Clay."

Clay laughed "im gonna boy proof the house with barbed wire"

Julie Says "I got to see this but my girls are about a year older than Angelica so I'll see what Micheal does with our daughters now." A Nurse walks and Says "Mr. Duke your daughter is having a Asthma attack has this ever happened to her before now as well."

Julie Says "I got to see this but my girls are about a year older than Angelica so I'll see what Micheal does with our daughters now." A Nurse walks and Says "Mr. Duke your daughter is having a Asthma attack has this ever happened to her before now as well."

Bo said "no it hasnt"

Bo said "no it hasnt"

The Nurse Says "Well listen the docters are taking care of her but she's real scared right now as well." Julie Says "Bo go and be with your daughter allreadry she needs you as well."

Bo goes to see Cassidy

The Nurse Says "Well listen, were going to have that battery of tests to see what's causing it and we will get an inhaler prescribed for her and we'll teach her how to use it as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.