Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke said "im sorry, i cant, ask Cooter or let Daisy and Enos take her"

Julie Says "But Luke, what your daughter and Molly and the baby on the way it's just would've been one more now. Uncle Jesse had four he was taking care and next year Salena will be going to college unless she does what she was talking about three months ago now. Personally I think this about that she is Brian's daughter and that's all now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "But Luke, what your daughter and Molly and the baby on the way it's just would've been one more now. Uncle Jesse had four he was taking care and next year Salena will be going to college unless she does what she was talking about three months ago now. Personally I think this about that she is Brian's daughter and that's all now."

Cue Anybody

Luke said "i said No!" and stormed out of the room

Luke said "i said No!" and stormed out of the room

Julie watched Luke leave and she had seen that Lizzy was upset about it as well. She wondered if they both didn't want Vidalia because she was Brian's daughter as well unless it was just a money thing right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ms. Valentine Says "Well okay, usually we try to find family but close enough and what's with Lizzy and Luke they seem mad about Brian and even when I mention about what happened today."

Daisy said "but, i think that shell be okay with me and Enos if you dont my saying Ms. Valentine"

Daisy said "but, i think that shell be okay with me and Enos if you dont my saying Ms. Valentine"

Julie Says "Vidalia you know sometimes when your father drinks things happen right well he attacked your Aunt Daisy after something she had said now."

Daisy nodded "yeah"

Ms. Valentine Says "Well that's it I going for having his custody taken right now, and listen once he gets out of jail I don't even want him near his daughter now. And Vidalia this is for your protection as well if he attacked Daisy and I heard he punched Angel three months ago but one question what did he do to you Daisy?"

Ms. Valentine Says "Well that's it I going for having his custody taken right now, and listen once he gets out of jail I don't even want him near his daughter now. And Vidalia this is for your protection as well if he attacked Daisy and I heard he punched Angel three months ago but one question what did he do to you Daisy?"

Daisy told her the story then said "Ms. Valentine, Enos is in the law enforcment feild and with him and me, Vaidalia would be very safe and away from Brian, Enos and me would make sure of it"

Daisy told her the story then said "Ms. Valentine, Enos is in the law enforcment feild and with him and me, Vaidalia would be very safe and away from Brian, Enos and me would make sure of it"

Vidalia Says "Aunt Daisy, the last time I was at his apartment in New York there was stuff in little packages but when I asked what it was he told me to stay away from it as well."

Julie gasped because she never thought he ever do anything like that now.

Vidalia Says "Aunt Daisy, the last time I was at his apartment in New York there was stuff in little packages but when I asked what it was he told me to stay away from it as well."

Julie gasped because she never thought he ever do anything like that now.

Daisy said "its okay Vidalia, and Ms. Valentine im very good with children and im pregnant as well, so what do you think?"

Daisy said "its okay Vidalia, and Ms. Valentine im very good with children and im pregnant as well, so what do you think?"

Ms. Valentine Says "Your close enough to family, and with what Vidalia said and if he ever hit his daughter well then the New York City Police would be intersected as well."

Vidalia Says "Yes, he has I've been protecting him because he's my father you do understand right."

Ms. Valentine Says "Your close enough to family, and with what Vidalia said and if he ever hit his daughter well then the New York City Police would be intersected as well."

Vidalia Says "Yes, he has I've been protecting him because he's my father you do understand right."

Daisy says "Vid, its okay we understand, you dont have to worry about your dad anymore, and thanks Ms. Valentine, are there any legal papers or procedures for me and Enos to go through to gain custody of Vidalia"

Daisy says "Vid, its okay we understand, you dont have to worry about your dad anymore, and thanks Ms. Valentine, are there any legal papers or procedures for me and Enos to go through to gain custody of Vidalia"

Ms. Valentine Says "Well we can make it legal right now with what I have in brief case this paper I'm pulling after you sign make it's legal. And after what she said he lost her for good he'll never get her back. Because once Hazzard is done, I'm telling New York City about the Abuse and they have charges there as well."

Ms. Valentine Says "Well we can make it legal right now with what I have in brief case this paper I'm pulling after you sign make it's legal. And after what she said he lost her for good he'll never get her back. Because once Hazzard is done, I'm telling New York City about the Abuse and they have charges there as well."

Enos came in and when Daisy told him the news of them adopting Vidalia he was excited and they instantly sighned the papers

Enos came in and when Daisy told him the news of them adopting Vidalia he was excited and they instantly sighned the papers

Ms. Valentine Says "This is for six months but you just have to worry about if his sister or father change their mind right now."

Daisy said "well in six months we should have this baby, so maybe if they dont change there mind well have two kids to give our love to"

Ms. Valentine left and she had seen Lizzy and Luke and Says "Don't worry you two Daisy and Enos are adopting Vidalia somebody will raise her now. Oh Ms. Jackson-Davenport I think from what Vidalia told us the New York City Police will want to talk your brother now."

Ms. Valentine left and she had seen Lizzy and Luke and Says "Don't worry you two Daisy and Enos are adopting Vidalia somebody will raise her now. Oh Ms. Jackson-Davenport I think from what Vidalia told us the New York City Police will want to talk your brother now."

Daisy said "hey Vidalia, what do you think are good baby names for my baby"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.