Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay said "im goin by what the Doc is sayin, it could happen"

Rosco Says "What if that Docter is wrong now? They told your Aunt Julie before she had her twins she would never get pregnant again and look she had three kids in one year now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Rosco Says "What if that Docter is wrong now? They told your Aunt Julie before she had her twins she would never get pregnant again and look she had three kids in one year now as well."

Clay said "well they told my mom after the twins that she wouldnt have anymore and shes pregnant'

Clay said "well they told my mom after the twins that she wouldnt have anymore and shes pregnant'

Rosco Says "See sometimes Docters are wrong now! Can I hold Angelica right now Sam and after I talk with you's I am going to see Cassidy and Angel and then on to your Aunt Julie's house and her three and Nathanial as well."

Rosco Says "See sometimes Docters are wrong now! Can I hold Angelica right now Sam and after I talk with you's I am going to see Cassidy and Angel and then on to your Aunt Julie's house and her three and Nathanial as well."

Sam gave Angelica to Rosco and Clay said "after Aunt Julies stop by my moms?"

Sam gave Angelica to Rosco and Clay said "after Aunt Julies stop by my moms?"

Rosco hold and looks down at his Great-Granddaughter and Says "You going to let these seizures beat you now Kid. Listen your a Coltrane and were pretty stubborn now as well and you have to know that now but you carry the Duke name and there pretty stubborn as well so well this ain't going to beat you now." Angelica looked up and cooed at him and it seemed like she smiled as well.

Rosco hold and looks down at his Great-Granddaughter and Says "You going to let these seizures beat you now Kid. Listen your a Coltrane and were pretty stubborn now as well and you have to know that now but you carry the Duke name and there pretty stubborn as well so well this ain't going to beat you now." Angelica looked up and cooed at him and it seemed like she smiled as well.

Rosco smiled "she smiled at me"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.