songwriting anyone?

Dixie_Nachelle01

there a lot of songs that i heard specially when i was younger that i never knew who sang it or what called. my dad used to play so loud it hurt my ears and stuff so back then i didn't like the radio that much. tho a lot i can hear a tune and be like i know that. but i just recoginze the tune.

yeah, when i was little, my dad would have the old country music playing and id have to ask who was singing

lol. my dad likes to play somethin called prime country (satelite station) they play a lotta old stuff that i don't know, like the other day they were playin a lotta Johnny Cash songs and at one point one song was over and they said Flatt and Scruggs. i was like cool. i only know like a couple songs by them Ballad of Jed Clampett and Pear,Pearl, Pearl and might be one more

lol. my dad likes to play somethin called prime country (satelite station) they play a lotta old stuff that i don't know, like the other day they were playin a lotta Johnny Cash songs and at one point one song was over and they said Flatt and Scruggs. i was like cool. i only know like a couple songs by them Ballad of Jed Clampett and Pear,Pearl, Pearl and might be one more

ive heard the Ballad of Jed Clampett on the 93 version of Beverly Hillbilles, that was funny movie