The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Pleased to me you Heather I'm your Uncle Bo and there is your Uncle Luke." Bo says.

"Go say hi to your Grandpa Cooter and your Uncle Jesse." Lizzy whispers. Heather climbs off the end of the bed and walks over to Cooter.

"I'm Heather." She says sticking her hand out.

Cooter smiles and kneels so he is at eye level with Heather "and im your grandpa Cooter"

"Doesn't mean I get a choice really. If I leave someone is going to track me down and make me come back. I guess that means we're staying. At least for a little while." Lizzy says.

"Yea!" Heather says.

"Now tell me why you and Julie have drifted apart." Lizzy says to Daisy.

Daisy said "i dont know, its just ever since you left, weve been getting further and further apart, she doesnt wanna hang out with me anymore, and everytime i try to ask her to do something, Aaron comes in and says they have plans, its like hes against me hanging out with my family"

Daisy said "i dont know, its just ever since you left, weve been getting further and further apart, she doesnt wanna hang out with me anymore, and everytime i try to ask her to do something, Aaron comes in and says they have plans, its like hes against me hanging out with my family"

"That's odd. Maybe I need to have a talk with this Aaron guy because husband or not he needs to realize he can't control her." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "hes in Julies room" and gave her the room number "but please dont start" Daisy was scared that everytime Lizzy went out of the room, shed leave

"Aw...maybe later. You've still got to fill me in on the last seven years. And I'm not gonna leave. I can't leave without my kid and...Hey who took my keys?" Lizzy asks finding nothing but empty pockets.

"You mean these?" Heather asks toying with them. Lizzy rolls her eyes and turns back to Daisy.

"So the last seven years."

"Aw...maybe later. You've still got to fill me in on the last seven years. And I'm not gonna leave. I can't leave without my kid and...Hey who took my keys?" Lizzy asks finding nothing but empty pockets.

"You mean these?" Heather asks toying with them. Lizzy rolls her eyes and turns back to Daisy.

"So the last seven years."

Daisy starts filling her in on the last seven years

Daisy put her head in her hands "i admit okay, i do, her name is Kayle Nicole, but i havent seen Walker in so long that hes probably forgotten that hes a granddad, Kayle just had a little girl"

"You saw him a few months ago. Daisy stop lying to me. I'm an FBI agent working the McSweeny case. I've been following this case for six years. Kaylee told me everything that happened. And by the way her real name is Christine. The money she made was used as evidence against him. She didn't want to do it but if she didn't it would blow her cover. She had been working under cover for the FBI since we found out about him. It's alright." Lizzy says.

"You saw him a few months ago. Daisy stop lying to me. I'm an FBI agent working the McSweeny case. I've been following this case for six years. Kaylee told me everything that happened. And by the way her real name is Christine. The money she made was used as evidence against him. She didn't want to do it but if she didn't it would blow her cover. She had been working under cover for the FBI since we found out about him. It's alright." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "wait what are you talking about"

Daisy said "wait what are you talking about"

"This McSweeny case, Bubba, Freddy, the girl that worked behind the cash register Kaylee Mathews. Her real name is Christine Jones. She started working there to see if the rumors about Bubba were true. Then Freddy lured her in and raped her and since then she's been working to put both of them away. After Bubba and his goons kidnapped you and Julie and Aaron Kaylee...Christine told me what was going on and everything they discovered. Now that Freddy kidnapped Kathy and hurt her I've been sent to Hazzard to build a case against him." Lizzy admits.

"This McSweeny case, Bubba, Freddy, the girl that worked behind the cash register Kaylee Mathews. Her real name is Christine Jones. She started working there to see if the rumors about Bubba were true. Then Freddy lured her in and raped her and since then she's been working to put both of them away. After Bubba and his goons kidnapped you and Julie and Aaron Kaylee...Christine told me what was going on and everything they discovered. Now that Freddy kidnapped Kathy and hurt her I've been sent to Hazzard to build a case against him." Lizzy admits.

Daisy said "oh wow, theres something i didnt know,Lizzy, i was just scared about telling you about Kayle, i mean, Walker called me a few months ago and said that he wants me to break her and Chad up and make Kayle go live with him and his new wife Alex, god hes being selfish, i dont know what to do"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.