The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

but not even Bo and Cooter who just came in did anything and Cooter said "shes pretty, she looks like you Lizzy, stop being so ashamed, no one hates you"

"She doesn't look a thing like me." Lizzy answers. "She gets it all from him." She nods to Jeb. "Please say something."

"You are my daddy aren't you?" Heather asks batting her big brown eyes at him.

"She doesn't look a thing like me." Lizzy answers. "She gets it all from him." She nods to Jeb. "Please say something."

"You are my daddy aren't you?" Heather asks batting her big brown eyes at him.

Jeb says "i sure am"

Cooter said "it doesnt matter, no body hates you, please see that Lizzy, if Daisy hated you, she wouldnt have let you hold Rachelle or even have called you, she would have left you in her past, and i wouldnt be standing here telling you these things if i hated you"

Jeb says "i sure am"

Cooter said "it doesnt matter, no body hates you, please see that Lizzy, if Daisy hated you, she wouldnt have let you hold Rachelle or even have called you, she would have left you in your past, and i wouldnt be standing here telling you things if i hated you"

"You're not mad at Mommy are you? Between you and me...don't tell no one kay? She still loves you you know. I hear her crying sometimes when she thinks I'm asleep." Heather says sniffling a bit and looking up at Jeb.

Lizzy swallows and looks at Jeb waiting for him to answer.

"You're not mad at Mommy are you? Between you and me...don't tell no one kay? She still loves you you know. I hear her crying sometimes when she thinks I'm asleep." Heather says sniffling a bit and looking up at Jeb.

Lizzy swallows and looks at Jeb waiting for him to answer.

Jeb says "im not mad at her, and between you and me, i still love her"

Jeb says "im not mad at her, and between you and me, i still love her"

"Mommy, mommy did you hear that? Daddy still loves you and now we can be a really family just like Chrissy's. That is unless you're too stupid to see what's right in front of you." Heather says.

"Heather Daisy Davenport," Lizzy starts. Heather's lower lip starts to tremble and her eyes get really big. "Do not give me that puppy dog pout, I invented that pout. Get over here." Lizzy lays Rachelle in Enos' arms then knelt in front of her daughter.

"I'm sorry Mommy." Heather says.

"Mommy, mommy did you hear that? Daddy still loves you and now we can be a really family just like Chrissy's. That is unless you're too stupid to see what's right in front of you." Heather says.

"Heather Daisy Davenport," Lizzy starts. Heather's lower lip starts to tremble and her eyes get really big. "Do not give me that puppy dog pout, I invented that pout. Get over here." Lizzy lays Rachelle in Enos' arms then knelt in front of her daughter.

"I'm sorry Mommy." Heather says.

Jeb says "dont be so hard on her, shes only 8 Lizzy"

Jeb says "dont be so hard on her, shes only 8 Lizzy"

"Six." Lizzy snaps.

"Almost seven." Heather answers.

"That doesn't excuse you from calling me stupid." Lizzy says.

"Well you are. Daddy can give you everything you want and you don't want it because it would mean admit you're wrong. I've heard everyone talking Mommy. Just because I'm a little kid doesn't mean I'm stupid Mommy. I want my daddy but I don't want to lose you so here's the ulti...ultimat...Uncle Earl what's that word?"

"Ultimatum." Earl supplies.

"Yeah that word. Here it is. If you don't make things up with Daddy and try to fix this then...I'm going to live with...Uh..."

"Grandpa Cooter." Earl hisses.

"Yeah I'm gonna go live with Grandpa Cooter or Uncle Jesse." Heather says.

"You planned that." Lizzy says

"Her idea I swear it." Earl says.

"Six." Lizzy snaps.

"Almost seven." Heather answers.

"That doesn't excuse you from calling me stupid." Lizzy says.

"Well you are. Daddy can give you everything you want and you don't want it because it would mean admit you're wrong. I've heard everyone talking Mommy. Just because I'm a little kid doesn't mean I'm stupid Mommy. I want my daddy but I don't want to lose you so here's the ulti...ultimat...Uncle Earl what's that word?"

"Ultimatum." Earl supplies.

"Yeah that word. Here it is. If you don't make things up with Daddy and try to fix this then...I'm going to live with...Uh..."

"Grandpa Cooter." Earl hisses.

"Yeah I'm gonna go live with Grandpa Cooter or Uncle Jesse." Heather says.

"You planned that." Lizzy says

"Her idea I swear it." Earl says.

Heather went and sat at the foot of Daisys bed "whats it gonna be mommy, no one hates you, you know that now"

Heather went and sat at the foot of Daisys bed "whats it gonna be mommy, no one hates you, you know that now"

Lizzy puts her face in her hands and sighs. "I've always taken your side even when you were wrong because I know how tough it can be Lizzy." Luke says placing a hand on her shoulder. "I know you don't want to do the right thing it means admitting you were wrong but...you're pride will heal and think of it this way you don't have to run any more. He's offering the best life he can give you, one where you'll have both your best friends as cousins-in-laws and a true honest once in a lifetime love. He can give you everything you want all you have to do is say yes and let go of your pride, let go of the ego and say yes." Lizzy looks up at Luke and a dam just breaks. For once Lizzy thought with her heart and offered a hand to Jeb. Everyone waited with baited breath to see what he was going to do.

Lizzy puts her face in her hands and sighs. "I've always taken your side even when you were wrong because I know how tough it can be Lizzy." Luke says placing a hand on her shoulder. "I know you don't want to do the right thing it means admitting you were wrong but...you're pride will heal and think of it this way you don't have to run any more. He's offering the best life he can give you, one where you'll have both your best friends as cousins-in-laws and a true honest once in a lifetime love. He can give you everything you want all you have to do is say yes and let go of your pride, let go of the ego and say yes." Lizzy looks up at Luke and a dam just breaks. For once Lizzy thought with her heart and offered a hand to Jeb. Everyone waited with baited breath to see what he was going to do.

Jeb couldnt help it and kissed her

Jeb said "about what, your gonna leave again arent you! after everyone has wanted you back!" he was jumping to conclusions

"Would you shut up and listen to me boy?" Lizzy snaps. "I'm not allowed to leave. Daisy won't let me hell my boss won't let me. How I ended up working for that cousin of yours, Coy Duke, still boggles my mind. We need to talk about...well...not here. Outside." Lizzy says.

"Would you shut up and listen to me boy?" Lizzy snaps. "I'm not allowed to leave. Daisy won't let me hell my boss won't let me. How I ended up working for that cousin of yours, Coy Duke, still boggles my mind. We need to talk about...well...not here. Outside." Lizzy says.

Jeb says "okay, sorry, lets go" and leads her out of the room

Lizzy turns to look at him when they're far enough from the room. "God...Everything seems so simple when you're a kid. Heather made this sound so easy but now...I can't think of a thing to say to you." Lizzy says.

Jeb says "you dont have to say anything but yes, i love you Lizzy, please see that, i have a house, close to Daisy and Enos and Julie and Aaron, so you and Heather can always see them, please Lizzy, and ill treat you right, im not like other guys, please Lizzy"

Jeb says "you dont have to say anything but yes, i love you Lizzy, please see that, i have a house, close to Daisy and Enos and Julie and Aaron, so you and Heather can always see them, please Lizzy, and ill treat you right, im not like other guys, please Lizzy"

"I...I want to so bad but...I'm scared." Lizzy says.

"Scared or not Davenport. I will have you and my little girl. I can guarantee you that one day I will have you falling asleep in my arms every night and waking up in them every morning with our little girl and kids down the hall. I will have just as soon as I can get it through that pretty head of yours that you belong with me." Jeb says in her ear.

"Prove it."

"The longer you stay in Hazzard the easier it will be for me." Jeb answers.

"If you say so." Lizzy says then walks back to Daisy. "Do you hate me now?" Lizzy asks. "Now that you know why I ran?"

"I...I want to so bad but...I'm scared." Lizzy says.

"Scared or not Davenport. I will have you and my little girl. I can guarantee you that one day I will have you falling asleep in my arms every night and waking up in them every morning with our little girl and kids down the hall. I will have just as soon as I can get it through that pretty head of yours that you belong with me." Jeb says in her ear.

"Prove it."

"The longer you stay in Hazzard the easier it will be for me." Jeb answers.

"If you say so." Lizzy says then walks back to Daisy. "Do you hate me now?" Lizzy asks. "Now that you know why I ran?"

Daisy said "i couldnt hate you, i understand why you ran, just dont do it again, please Lizzy, i dont hate you"

Daisy hugs her "thank you so much"

"Of course...Um Everyone this is Heather. My daughter." Lizzy says.

"Our daughter." Jeb says.

"Yeah that. Jeb is her father and she's the reason I ran. I got pregnant and I got scared. For that I apologize to everyone." Lizzy says. "Uh Heather...I want you to meet your family. That's Bo, Luke, Daisy, Enos, Uncle Jesse, your grandfather Cooter, and Julie." Suddenly Heather because very shy and looks down hiding behind her hair.

"Of course...Um Everyone this is Heather. My daughter." Lizzy says.

"Our daughter." Jeb says.

"Yeah that. Jeb is her father and she's the reason I ran. I got pregnant and I got scared. For that I apologize to everyone." Lizzy says. "Uh Heather...I want you to meet your family. That's Bo, Luke, Daisy, Enos, Uncle Jesse, your grandfather Cooter, and Julie." Suddenly Heather because very shy and looks down hiding behind her hair.

Daisy said "Heather honey, dont be shy"

Daisy said "Heather honey, dont be shy"

Heather looks up and waves. "Hi everyone." She says. "So...I've got cousin's?"

"Everyone in this room except for Uncle Jesse, Cooter, Earl, and Jeb are you're cousin's doll but..." Lizzy trails off.

"I think I'll like them better as aunts and Uncles. Except for these two and those two over there." Heather says. "If that's alright with you all."

Heather looks up and waves. "Hi everyone." She says. "So...I've got cousin's?"

"Everyone in this room except for Uncle Jesse, Cooter, Earl, and Jeb are you're cousin's doll but..." Lizzy trails off.

"I think I'll like them better as aunts and Uncles. Except for these two and those two over there." Heather says. "If that's alright with you all."

Daisy looks at Lizzy a little and shrugs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.