The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Katy said "Boss Hogg said i could as long as i dont do anything to hurt me or the baby, it was a shock, but its true, and my shifts werent full shifts"

Freddy Says "Well I don't care about the baby right now? And don't worry I won't hurt you either but don't try escaping now either. How come he hasn't married you yet Katy?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Freddy Says "Well I don't care about the baby right now? And don't worry I won't hurt you either but don't try escaping now either. How come he hasn't married you yet Katy?"

Katy said "i dont know, he doesnt even know about Karen, thats what im naming my daughter, but im afraid to tell him"

Katy said "i dont know, he doesnt even know about Karen, thats what im naming my daughter, but im afraid to tell him"

Freddy Says "So you know your having a girl as well, listen you should at least tell him somehow and I going to radio him and just tell him straight out for him now."

Katy said "go ahead"

Freddy got on the cb and Says "Calling Mr. Bo Duke and listen here I got your girlfriend and she having your daughter and she's due anyday and she naming her Karen what's wrong with you right now why didn't you fight to have her to stay put now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy got on the cb and Says "Calling Mr. Bo Duke and listen here I got your girlfriend and she having your daughter and she's due anyday and she naming her Karen what's wrong with you right now why didn't you fight to have her to stay put now."

Cue Anybody

Bo picks up the CB in the General and says "who is this and why are you talking about Katy Anne like that?"

Bo picks up the CB in the General and says "who is this and why are you talking about Katy Anne like that?"

Freddy Says "This Freddy McSweeny and I'm holding her hostage right now as well, and what kind of guy are you now. Geez and you say that I'm bad now that's worst now, if she was my sister I would be out looking for you myself now."

Freddy Says "This Freddy McSweeny and I'm holding her hostage right now as well, and what kind of guy are you now. Geez and you say that I'm bad now that's worst now, if she was my sister I would be out looking for you myself now."

Bo says "damn you, if you hurt Katy Anne, ill kill you, were are you, ill come get Katy and do whatever it takes"

Bo says "damn you, if you hurt Katy Anne, ill kill you, were are you, ill come get Katy and do whatever it takes"

Freddy Says "I'll tell you in a couple of days. I'm going to let you worry about her and I'm not going to hurt either okay why don't you take some responiblty now."

Bo says "just tell me what i have to do to get Katy back, she could have that baby any day, wait a kid!?"

Freddy Says "I told you a couple of days, keep rushing I'll put if off some more on you now."

Bo sighes "fine" and then he hears Katy say "oh no, my water broke!"

Freddy tells his guys to call an ambulance and he's not birthing no baby himself now and finally tells Bo where there at as well.

Freddy tells his guys to call an ambulance and he's not birthing no baby himself now and finally tells Bo where there at as well.

the guys call the ambulence and Bo rushes over to where Freddys hideout is and beats the ambulence some how and Bo says "ill take her, call off the ambulence, Katy do you think you could make it to the hospital if i drove you in the General?"

the guys call the ambulence and Bo rushes over to where Freddys hideout is and beats the ambulence some how and Bo says "ill take her, call off the ambulence, Katy do you think you could make it to the hospital if i drove you in the General?"

She looks up and Nodds as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.