The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Enos said "fine"

Freddy gets in his car and noticed that Aaron and Enos had wedding bands on as well so they wasn't lying when they said that Julie and Daisy was there wives right now as well. He wandered what they wouldn't do to get rid of him right now as well.

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Freddy finally got to the Boars Nest they sure weren't too friendly towards everybody knew who he was and then realized there was a wanted a poster saying what he had done to Escape from Jail on.

Cue Anybody

Cooter came up to him "now listen, i know what your up too, and so does every one, you stay away from Daisy and Julie, they dont need you terrorizing them again"

Cooter came up to him "now listen, i know what your up too, and so does every one, you stay away from Daisy and Julie, they dont need you terrorizing them again"

Freddy Says "Excuse me, I haven't even gone near them yet and don't even try getting in my way as well."

Cue Anybody

thats when Rosco and Boss walked in and they saw Freddy and froze in there tracks

Freddy looks and Says "Hey come on man were family my father and you are cousins, well I think that makes me a second cousin to you right now and I don't believe so he's the Sheriff of Hazzard County I met your deputies now."

Cue Anybody

Freddy looks and Says "Hey come on man were family my father and you are cousins, well I think that makes me a second cousin to you right now and I don't believe so he's the Sheriff of Hazzard County I met your deputies now."

Cue Anybody

Rosco walkes over, serious right now "listen, my deputies are married with children now, i heard what you did to there wives" and yanked Freddy up out of his chair and tried to handcuff him

Rosco walkes over, serious right now "listen, my deputies are married with children now, i heard what you did to there wives" and yanked Freddy up out of his chair and tried to handcuff him

Freddy had used a Judo move that nobody expected right now.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.