The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighed "I want an honest answer from you...Do you want more kids? I've thought about this for awhile but I was to scared to bring up this conversation"

"Of course I do Daisy, I just...I wasn't sure how to tell you. But now with Kayle trying to get through high school with two kids and Lizzy being five and a half months along...Maybe we should wait a few more months." Enos says cautiously afraid to upset Daisy.

"Of course I do Daisy, I just...I wasn't sure how to tell you. But now with Kayle trying to get through high school with two kids and Lizzy being five and a half months along...Maybe we should wait a few more months." Enos says cautiously afraid to upset Daisy.

Daisy just sat there "But...Okay..how many months are you thinking of waiting exactly?"

Daisy said "Come on, lets get you to my jeep" and she helped Lizzy up the best she could

"Luke." Lizzy said grabbing Luke's arm as she passed. "Get a hold of Jeb. He's in Placid county. Said his aunt needed to see him tonight. I knew it was a stupid idea for him to go but...I couldn't stop him. He will not miss the birth of his child."

"Luke." Lizzy said grabbing Luke's arm as she passed. "Get a hold of Jeb. He's in Placid county. Said his aunt needed to see him tonight. I knew it was a stupid idea for him to go but...I couldn't stop him. He will not miss the birth of his child."

Luke nodded "okay...." and radioed Jeb and Daisy sped Lizzy to the hospital..that is until she was screamed at to pull over

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.