The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "hes in jail here in Texas"

Enos Says "That's good but why the blindfold and they sent a picture of Julie to me the very sameway so that when Bubba attacked you couldn't even see his face and fight him back Daisy. That's just a coward and terrible now, you know I hate him right now."

Cue Anybody

Enos Says "That's good but why the blindfold and they sent a picture of Julie to me the very sameway so that when Bubba attacked you couldn't even see his face and fight him back Daisy. That's just a coward and terrible now, you know I hate him right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i know but just dont get mad like last time" she rememberd the last time Enos got mad like that when she got kidnapped and Enos got so mad about what happend and he got drunk and he wrecked and nearly killed him self

Daisy said "i know but just dont get mad like last time" she rememberd the last time Enos got mad like that when she got kidnapped and Enos got so mad about what happend and he got drunk and he wrecked and nearly killed him self

Enos Says "Okay, but Walker tells me that Manny and Aranz kidnapped you from a bar right in front of them."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "i tried but they were too strong for me to try anything and when i tried to roundhouse kick Bubba he grabed my ankel and snapped it"

Enos Says "Your Ankle is broken right now that would explain the cast then! I understand they had Julie's wrists cuffed and later her ankles as well but the first she untied herself and went down a rope and escaped only to find Manny and Aranz at the bottom now."

Cue Anybody

Enos Says "Your Ankle is broken right now that would explain the cast then! I understand they had Julie's wrists cuffed and later her ankles as well but the first she untied herself and went down a rope and escaped only to find Manny and Aranz at the bottom now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was going to say something but just then Daisys and Walkers Daughter Kayle Nicole came in

Daisy said "because i was afraid youd get mad that i had something with Walker and one time and i loved you and i couldnt tell you"

Enos went and hugged her and Says "It's okay Daisy, it's in the past and how come they had you and Julie fixed up like that I really don't understand that now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "the tried the same thing on me"

Enos Says "That's just mean but why did they tie the two of you's up and blindfold you's as well I just don't get it now."

Uncle Jesse Says "Julie told me that when Freddy walked in the blindfold and another set of handcuffs and a gag he told her it was fun and games times and after they did all that they turned something on as well. But they made her wait six hours like that she said it awful she even tried the test of the cuffs but couldn't even move now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.