The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "i know he loves you, and i told you this because i dont want you hurt, i was hurt by your dad and another man before that, but you dont know the story of either of them, but i dont want you hurt"

"Thanks." Kayle says.

Meanwhile at Cooter's Lizzy was watching cartoons on the couch eating ice cream until the door opened.

Lizzy looked up at the door and was suprised at who came in

There stood a soaking wet Chad who looked like he had been drug behind a bus for a few hundred yards. Lizzy looked out the window to see it pouring down rain and instantly stood. "Why are you soaking wet...Wait better question where have you been...? Wait don't really care. I'll go get some towels you stay here." Lizzy says rushing away to get some towels then coming back.

There stood a soaking wet Chad who looked like he had been drug behind a bus for a few hundred yards. Lizzy looked out the window to see it pouring down rain and instantly stood. "Why are you soaking wet...Wait better question where have you been...? Wait don't really care. I'll go get some towels you stay here." Lizzy says rushing away to get some towels then coming back.

Chad just stood there

"Get out of those clothes you're gonna catch your death." Lizzy says walking away. After rifling through her dad's stuff she comes up with a shirt and pants and takes them back to the bathroom. "Chad I've got a shirt and pants for you." She says knocking on the door.

Chad reaches his hand out the door and gets the clothes and shuts the door again

"What in tarnation were you doing and where did you walk from. You weren't at Daisy and Enos's when I left there." Lizzy says.

Chad comes out of the bathroom dressed and ready "i walked from the line were Hazzard meets Atlanta, i was at the hospital, my grandmother died and my ex girl friend from three years ago showed up and stole my car"

Chad comes out of the bathroom dressed and ready "i walked from the line were Hazzard meets Atlanta, i was at the hospital, my grandmother died and my ex girl friend from three years ago showed up and stole my car"

"Oh Chad to make you walk nearly forty miles...Honey your grandma...I'd I'm sorry but that just makes it worse. I was a year younger than you when I lost mine. Hurt like the devil and I wanted nothing else than to crawl into bed and never get up again. Best thing I could do was tell my family and friends what happened because without those Dukes I never would have made it through." Lizzy says leading him into the living room and sitting him down on the couch.

"Oh Chad to make you walk nearly forty miles...Honey your grandma...I'd I'm sorry but that just makes it worse. I was a year younger than you when I lost mine. Hurt like the devil and I wanted nothing else than to crawl into bed and never get up again. Best thing I could do was tell my family and friends what happened because without those Dukes I never would have made it through." Lizzy says leading him into the living room and sitting him down on the couch.

Chad sighed "yeah, i know, but i couldnt call Kayle or anyone, they probably hate me"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.