The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Lizzy walks down the hall to check on Rhett and Scarlett but passes Chad's room. She peaks inside to see the bed empty and it still made. After peaking in at Rhett and Scarlett she goes back to the living room. "Hey Enos you wouldn't happen to know where Chad's been disappearing to lately would you?" Lizzy says.

Enos said "no, i thought he was asleep, he was when i came in"

Daisy sighed when she was gone and Kayle went to her room "i think Chad is cheating on Kayle, Enos, i swear if he is, im gonna kill him"

"Daisy I didn't want to say anything in front of Kayle, he begged me not to but I can't lie to you. His grandmother's in the hospital and they don't think she's gonna make it. He thinks telling Kayle this will earn him her pity and he doesn't want that so he's just not saying anything. You can't tell her." Enos says.

"Daisy I didn't want to say anything in front of Kayle, he begged me not to but I can't lie to you. His grandmother's in the hospital and they don't think she's gonna make it. He thinks telling Kayle this will earn him her pity and he doesn't want that so he's just not saying anything. You can't tell her." Enos says.

Daisy said "but Kayle told me that hes been getting these strange texts and emails from this Katy girl, wanna explain that? but if what your sayin is true "

Daisy said "but Kayle told me that hes been getting these strange texts and emails from this Katy girl, wanna explain that? but if what your sayin is true "

"Katy and he have been broken up for three years. She won't let go. As much as his parents approve of Kayle they'd rather have Katy. She's from his hometown. He lets her write and text because each time he tries to change his number his parents give her the new one. He knows how it looks but he figures she'll give up sooner or later." Enos says.

"Katy and he have been broken up for three years. She won't let go. As much as his parents approve of Kayle they'd rather have Katy. She's from his hometown. He lets her write and text because each time he tries to change his number his parents give her the new one. He knows how it looks but he figures she'll give up sooner or later." Enos says.

Daisy said "well Kayle at least has to know this part"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.