The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"I don't know I was always one for romance. You know the whole knight on a white horse kinda deal...and I can't believe I just admitted that to you." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "its okay, i dreamed about the same thing when i was little, and i kind of got that with Enos, and you know i love Enos with all my heart, and Jeb loves you with all his, hes just unsure of how to show you that"

Kayle sat there silently and angrily listning to them

Daisy said "its okay, i dreamed about the same thing when i was little, and i kind of got that with Enos, and you know i love Enos with all my heart, and Jeb loves you with all his, hes just unsure of how to show you that"

Kayle sat there silently and angrily listning to them

"I don't know it's all the little things." Lizzy says. "You've heard the song Buy me a Rose by Kenny Rogers. Buy me a rose, call me from work, show me you love me by the look in your eyes. Stuff like that."

Kayle says "at first he was telling her to stop, then as she kept going, its like he gave in to her"

"I think you need to have a talk with him. But...just tell you're feeling like he's been distant. That your worried. Don't bring up that you've gone through his texts and emails he'll think you don't trust him. And unless you have concrete proof that he's been staying with her then don't mention it. Just see where the statement you feel he's been distant lately takes you and go from there." Lizzy says.

"I think you need to have a talk with him. But...just tell you're feeling like he's been distant. That your worried. Don't bring up that you've gone through his texts and emails he'll think you don't trust him. And unless you have concrete proof that he's been staying with her then don't mention it. Just see where the statement you feel he's been distant lately takes you and go from there." Lizzy says.

Kayle nodds "but i really though Chad loved me, i mean, he has a daughter and hes my husband, why would he do this!"

Daisy sighes and looks at Lizzy

Kayle nodds "but i really though Chad loved me, i mean, he has a daughter and hes my husband, why would he do this!"

Daisy sighes and looks at Lizzy

"That's why you two got married. You don't have any proof that he's been seeing her. For all you know he could be going back home to see his parents or friends or something. It's stress full having a baby in the house and some men just can't take it all the time." Lizzy says.

Daisy says "see ya later Lizzy"

Lizzy walks down the hall to check on Rhett and Scarlett but passes Chad's room. She peaks inside to see the bed empty and it still made. After peaking in at Rhett and Scarlett she goes back to the living room. "Hey Enos you wouldn't happen to know where Chad's been disappearing to lately would you?" Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.