The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy sighed "no, i really forgive you, i mean, i was being selfish, yes there better off here, but your not that bad of a guy, that night was an accident and my fault, if you wanna see your daughter and granddaughter ill let them visit you and Alex, but theyre good in Hazzard with the rest of their family, i dont even know why i couldnt forgive you before now"

"We're headed back to Texas in the morning, we're needed there. Your forgiveness means a lot and I'm not gonna pressure you or Kayle into anything." Walker says.

"We're headed back to Texas in the morning, we're needed there. Your forgiveness means a lot and I'm not gonna pressure you or Kayle into anything." Walker says.

Daisy nodds and Kayle comes out side and hugs Walker "Dad, i love ya, i know you dont really know me that well, but you making things right with my mom means everything to me"

Daisy looks back at Jeb and smiles and then sees Lizzy in the door way

Daisy nodds and Kayle comes out side and hugs Walker "Dad, i love ya, i know you dont really know me that well, but you making things right with my mom means everything to me"

Daisy looks back at Jeb and smiles and then sees Lizzy in the door way

Lizzy just stands there with her arms folded watching Walker silently.

"I've got to get going kiddo but if you ever need anything you let me know. You have my number." Walker says giving her a short one armed hug.

Lizzy just stands there with her arms folded watching Walker silently.

"I've got to get going kiddo but if you ever need anything you let me know. You have my number." Walker says giving her a short one armed hug.

Daisy says when Walker leaves and Kayle goes back into the house "i know im stupid Lizzy, but maybe i was wrong about some of what happend"

Daisy sighes "ill admit, im not completely over what happend either, never will be, im still mad at him, but i had to make things right, it was only right"

"Don't let him get to you Daisy. He's out of your life now for as long as you want him to be. It'll be ok you've got Enos and he's the best a woman can ever ask for." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "i know he is and i love Enos like you love Jeb and i know he loves Kayle, but have you seen how Enos and Chad argue"

"That's because it's his turf and he's not used to have to put up with another male on it. He'll settle eventually I bet all you have to do is get them to talk. Why don't we try some of that now and I'll go fix up some tea." Lizzy says. When Daisy nods Lizzy goes inside.

Right before Daisy reaches the door Jeb catches her arm. When he's sure Lizzy's not eavesdropping he speaks "I will have Lizzy, not as my girlfriend but as my fiancee in the next three weeks whether you think it's too soon or not. I don't mean to be harsh Daisy but I love that woman and I'm not a real patient man. When I think she's ready I'm gonna propose and make us a proper family." Jeb says.

"That's because it's his turf and he's not used to have to put up with another male on it. He'll settle eventually I bet all you have to do is get them to talk. Why don't we try some of that now and I'll go fix up some tea." Lizzy says. When Daisy nods Lizzy goes inside.

Right before Daisy reaches the door Jeb catches her arm. When he's sure Lizzy's not eavesdropping he speaks "I will have Lizzy, not as my girlfriend but as my fiancee in the next three weeks whether you think it's too soon or not. I don't mean to be harsh Daisy but I love that woman and I'm not a real patient man. When I think she's ready I'm gonna propose and make us a proper family." Jeb says.

Daisy said "no Jeb, i have to make sure my best friend is ready! i forbid it until i know shes ready! i will not have her hurt by you!"

Daisy said "no Jeb, i have to make sure my best friend is ready! i forbid it until i know shes ready! i will not have her hurt by you!"

"I'm not trying to hurt her Daisy I just want her so bad I'm having a hard time waiting." Jeb says. Before either of them could say any more they heard Lizzy calling.

"Daisy, Jeb are you coming?" Lizzy called.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.